J-hope- Say no to bullying

This imagine is inspired by this image

This imagine is inspired by this image. If you are being bullied or know anyone who is being bullied, tell someone before it gets to late don't end up being gods next guest. Listen to the song while reading. If your wondering 24th October is my birthday. And it was the day I was saved from committing suicide.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For once in his life Hoseok couldn't even muster up a smile

For once in his life Hoseok couldn't even muster up a smile. He felt like his life was falling apart. He couldn't do anything though, you were gone now. He felt horrible for the pain he had caused you for many years. He felt horrible for all the times he picked on you in between classes.

"OI FATASS WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH ROOM IN THE CORRIDOR!" You were anorexic, he didn't know that.
"HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET HER PARENTS REGRET GIVING BIRTH TO HER!"
You were being abused at home, he didn't know that.
"OI NAMJOON HOW MANY GUYS DO YOU RECON SHE'S FUCKED?"
You were a virgin, he didn't know that.
"LOSER WHY ARE YOU CRYING, YOU THAT MUCH OF A BABY!"
Your parents had pushed your brother down the stairs yesterday and now he's dying, he didn't know that.

Hoseok didn't know a lot of things about you, however he still kept teasing you simply becuase he found it entertaining, he didn't actually think you'd be affected by his words. Each day you came into school exhausted and fed up, it's not like he cared about you or anything he just wanted a rag doll to play with and that rag doll happened to be you.

One day he remembered you walking into school with a huge bruise on your cheek. He didn't think anything of it, in fact he actually joked with his friends about it claiming that someone must of gone to hard on her last night.

When Hoseok grabbed your wrist to pull you back, he heard your hiss in pain where he was digging in to your scars, however he thought nothing of it, that you had merely bumped into something. He of course didn't care about you, at least he didn't think he did.

When Hoseok noticed you had a bandage on your wrist from your dad trapping your fingers in a door, he thought nothing of it, that you had just hit your hand or something similar. He didn't care of course, he kept telling himself.

24th October 2015 *your PoV* (your birthday)

He's dead. The one thing that I was living for has just died. Now he's dead what's the point of me living. This is probably the best life will get for me. Everywhere I go torture. School, home torture. I'm trapped in my own mind, all my thoughts trapped, I've got no one, no friends, no family, no one cares, so what's the point of living? I wonder what will happen when I die? Will it be a better life? I've just got one note to write then I'm done.

Dear Hoseok,
You think you know me? Well you don't! I hope your happy with your life because I'm not with mine. Every day you constantly torture me. No matter what I'm doing no matter where I am. I always wonder what I did to you to make you want to do this to me and what ever reason you have I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I messed up your life so bad that you had to mess up mine. Truth is every insult you threw at me hurt. It hurt a lot. When you said that I was a fatass I was already starving myself, when you said my parents wish they never gave birth to me, I was being abused at home, when you called me a slut, I am a virgin. All those times I was hurt physically yet you still continuously hurt me mentally. Now I'm gone I hope this teaches you a lesson. Don't say things about people that aren't true, because one tiny whisper to you can be a loud scream to them.
- The girl you killed-

*end of your PoV*

All the times he just assumed something else but was to blind in his own power to realise what he was actually doing. He didn't actually have a reason to bully you, however the feeling of him being one of the causes of your death was almost unbearable. He didn't even want to face any of his friends. The guilt and pity that would be on their faces would suffocate him. He didn't want to go to school knowing here was the place he mentally abused you.

He was the only one who showed up at your funeral, your parents were both in jail, your brother was dead and you didn't have any friends, they all abandoned you when he started to bully you. Hoseok didn't need to say anything during your funeral, words could not describe how sorry he was. But that didn't matter now, you would never hear him say that, because you were gone.