Jungkook- Pregnancy

Once you took that test you knew everything was going to change in your life. You weren't ready for this you were only 18 for gods sake! You knew fine well if you had this baby it would not only ruin your career but also Jungkook's. Jungkook... Your loving boyfriend. How on earth was he going to react to this! Would he push you away and leave you to fend on your own? Would he risk his whole career to stay by you? No of course not he was going to leave you no questions asked.

You were scared out of your mind you didn't want to keep it, yet you didn't want an abortion and you certainly didn't want it to go to adoption. No way, your child was not going to go threw what you had to go threw. So you decided you were going to keep it weather Jungkook wants to or not.

It was now 8pm, 30 minuets until Jungkook gets home and honestly, you wanted those 30 minuets to magically turn into years. Not that you didn't want to see Jungkook or anything, but it was the fact of telling him you were pregnant and the thought of him leaving you was terrifying.

At 8:30pm exactly Jungkook walked through the door and flopped himself down on your couch. Now or never you guess!

"Errrr J-J-Jungkook o-oppa I - I - I have something to t-tell you."

Jungkook looked up at you innocently and expecting from his place on the couch.

"Jungkook I'm pregnant."

It felt good to get that off your chest but you were dreading his reaction. The room went deathly silent and the TV was blurred out. You just felt like crawling into your bed and never coming out again.

"What? Nooooo jagiya, you can't be saying things like that to me! How much did Taehyung pay you to prank me! It worked I almost had a heart attack!"

He joked. You sighed and shook your head, tears appearing in your eyes.

"It's not a prank."

And that was it. All emotion previously on Jungkook's face was suddenly erased. He stood up, face expressionless and walked out the door.

"I'll be coming back for my stuff tomorrow."

Meanwhile you just sat there, tears streaming down your face. You knew it, you knew he was going to leave you, obviously he wouldn't stay he was a world famous idol! He didn't have time to be stressing over you in this state especially now his comeback was approaching.

Sobbing, you packed up your things and left his leaving a note on the counter for when he comes back.
Goodbye Korea.

Jungkook arrived back at his dorm a sinking feeling in his heart, had he really made the right decision of leaving you? He entered the dorm room and plopped down on the couch next to Taehyung. No one really noticed anything was wrong with him at first, however eomma Jin soon caught on that something wasn't right.

Jin snatched the remote of Namjoon who frowned at him and turned of the TV before facing Jungkook. The members, not knowing what was wrong also faced Jungkook and Jin in confusion and anger that Jin had turned of the TV.

All it took was one word form Jin for Jungkook to spill everything. All his bottled up emotions came pouring out and soon he found himself in tears while being hugged by Jimin while explaining to Jin.

By the end of his rant Namjoon was looking at Jungkook disappointed. V looked at Jungkook in amazement like he had done something amazing. And the rest looked confused as to how Jungkook even knew how to get a girl pregnant never mind actually doing it.

"Jungkook as much as I am disappointed in you, WHY THE ACTUAL HELL WOULD YOU LEAVE HER PREGNANT, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE WILL BE GOING THROUGH NOW!! SHE'LL BE TERRIFIED THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO DO THIS ON HER OWN!! Now, Jungkook in the morning I want you to go round to her home and apologise in the nicest tone possible." Jin said to him.

And the next morning he went to your house to do exactly that. He unlocked your door with the key you gave him several months ago and called out your name. Something wasn't right. The house was wayyy to tidy and quiet. Jungkook walked into your bedroom to see your side of the bed neatly made and all your items and belongings gone.

"No no no no no...." Jungkook muttered angrily. "I lost you once I'm not loosing you again."

Jungkook searched around the entire house to find you before finding and note on the kitchen counter.

Dear Jungkook,
                If you have gotten this letter it means I'm gone, long gone. I'm keeping the baby and nothing you could of said would have changed my mind. You see I don't think I can live in this house on my own while going through pregnancy, to many reminders of you. Now I know what you did was selfish, however I understand why, you don't need a pregnant girl ruining your career do you? I'm moving out to live with my foster parents daughter. I'm not in Korea, don't try to call me, text me or try to find me, I've already changed my number. I guess this is it Jungkook! I love you.

                                     - y/n -     <3