Amina & Shehry:Party Main Tarka Pyaar Ka (Part 1)

Amina POV
I was getting ready to go to a business party. Which was organised by my dad and his business partner. I didn't feel like going but I  had to. Haad hoti hai mei nahi jana.

My sister came into the room to see me still choosing a dress to wear. "Kya yaar abhi tak tayaar Nahi hui pata hai hum kitna late hoge ammi aur abbu jaa chuke hai aur bas hum reh Gaye hai" she looked at me in disbelief.

"Acha Tu aake help karde Phir qasam Sai I can't choose anything" I went up to her and pulled her arm dragging her to my messed up wardrobe.

Shehryaar's POV

God why do I have to go the boring party!!!

"Bhai jaldi kar Tera sab intezaar Kar rahe hai neeche" that stupid brother of mine came and shouted from the other side of the closed door. "Haan Aya" I shouted back. I quickly put on my shoes. I stood up and glanced at the mirror and I looked perfect. Perfect hoon Toh perfect hi Lagu ga. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

I went downstairs and saw everyone siting on the sofas in the drawing room. "Chalein" papa said the moment he saw me. "Jee" mama said and everyone stood up and exited the house and sat in the car.

After 30 minutes we reached the hall where the party was held. It really didn't look so amazing from the outside. Hmm okay I really don't wanna go inside yaar ese ki parties suck.

"Oye Earth to Shehry" I heard a very annoying voice I rolled my eyes "Haan Bol" I looked up to that I was the only one in the car and everyone outside. Oh

I quickly made my exit and was standing with everyone. I fixed my tie and soon we were inside. Allah Ji please yeh party jaldi Sai jaldi Sai khatam kar dijiye.

I mentally prayed hoping that this party would finish soon as possible. Yes you guessed right I hate these business parties that's why I have never attended one this was the first and forced one.

Amina POV

"Chal aa" my sister said to me as I took my first step into the business party. Yes the first business party I am attending.

As I walked inside I could feel
Some eyes following my movement I looked up to see who it was but when I looked up I could see everyone engrossed in their conversations. Okay..

I walked up to mama and papa and saw them standing with some people. As I were walking towards them my dress got stuck in a vase which had roses in it and the dress was stuck in one of the thorn of a rose. Ya Allah Pehle hi musibat dal di apne.

I took the dress out and saw a small rip. Great... Simply great!!

I opened your mouth to call for my sister but it was late because she was already standing with my parents. I walked forwards to my parents while trying to hide the rip.

"Aslamoalikum" I greeted as I stood next to mama. "Walikumaslam" my parents and some other voices which I didn't know, replied. I looked up as I was still trying to do something about the dress.

Shehry POV

Uff Allah isse bhi koi party kehte hain na koi gaana na hi koi shorsharaba. Yeh shareefon ki party not mere liye.

I walked up to my parents who were talking to someone. "Ah aao shehry beta" papa said as he saw me. I slightly nodded my head. I stood next to him, "Inn Sai milo yeh hai mere business partner, Haider sahab, aur yeh unki biwi aur  yeh mera sab Sai bhara beta Shehryaar" papa introduced me. "Aslamoalikum" I greeted "Walikumaslam beta" they both greeted back.

Dad got back to talking with uncle and mama went with Aunty. Yeh Hussain Kahan hai?? Hoga kisi larki ke saath flirt.

As everyone was talking a girl dressed in light blue dress just hovered above the floor and her long brown hair which stopped when it reached her waist came through the door. She walked very carefully. My eyes wouldn't come off her as they were just stuck on her. She slowly lifted her head and I quickly turned it to one side.

Kya Shehry kese besharmo ki tarah usse dekh raha tah

After sometime I saw her coming our way while trying to do something with her dress. Mama and aunty came back. "Aslamoalikum" the girl greeted in a sweet and shy voice but looking at her dress.

Amina POV

"Beta inn Sai milo yeh mere business partner Asif aur yeh Meri beti Amina" I looked up. I saw a guy and uncle and aunty. Yeh larka bhara pehchana pehchana lag raha hai. Kahan dekha hai isse??!

Sorry for a late update I am really busy and trying to update when I can but anyways I hope you like the imagination this was only the first part 

Dedicated to @fatheha_chowdhury