Shehry: Toh Rishta Pakka

Today some larke wale are coming to see you, you don't want to get ready but your parents think it's time for your marriage.

Yaar why do I have to get married first, I mean there is bhai. Unki shaddi phele karwade. Par nahi mei hi milti hu Saab ko.

You rolled your eyes as your mom walked through your bedroom door. "Mama zaroori hai ke mera hi rishta phele ho" You mom said stomping my foot on the ground. "Kya hai dekhne aah rahe hai tohri na tumhara nikha parha rahe hai"  your mama replied back.

Kya hai

"Tyaar Ho jao" she said then left. You turned around to see him smiling at you "aap toh kuch karye maat bus wahi kare rahiye" you spoke to his picture. Your crush, the person you love truly Mr.Shehryaar Asif.

"Kya hoga apka agar mera rishta kahi aur hogaya toh" you raised an eyebrow. He just looked at you. Qasam sai pagal hai tu, picture sai baat kar rahi hai.

You laughed at yourself and then got ready to meet the people. After getting ready your sisters barged through the door and said they were going to do your makeup and hair.

When they finally finished you looked at yourself in the mirror and wow you were looking awesome. You went downstairs to see your mom making snacks for the guests. "Help kardu" you said peeking over her shoulder. "Nahi tum baas bethi raho" she moved to get the cups.

Minutes later the door bell rang. Hmm lagta hai aage. Your mom went to meet the guests. She came back and smiled at you. Kya hai, meine bhi dekhna hai kon hai, phele mujhe ko pic bhi nahi dikhayi

"Jab mei call Karu toh phir ana" and you nodded. After some time your mom called you and you put your duppata on your head and walked out with the tea tray. You didn't dare to look up so you saw no one. "Beta jao usko apne kamre mei le jao aur baatein karo" your dad said and you nodded still looking down.

You took the person upstairs to your room you allowed him in first then entered "dekhye aap jo bhi Ho mei aap sai rishta nahi karna chahti " you said with your back facing the person. "Hmm" you heard him say. Chalo dekh leti hu kon hai yeh shakhs

You slowly turned around and looked up and was left shocked at the person OMG,Haye Allah Shehryaar Asif.

You saw him looking around and his eyes halted when he saw his picture on the wall and you closed your eyes. Haye Allah

He turned around and looked into your eyes and walked toward you. He got near and closed your mouth which you didn't even know it was open. "Abhi bhi nahi koi rishta karna" he asked and you looked down shying and you could feel your cheeks heating up.

"Toh rishta Pakka samjhu" he asked and you nodded slowly. "Haan rishta Pakka"

Hi guys back with another imagination hope you all liked it.

Thank you
Bye....