Shehry:Horror Romance

You were alone at home as everyone went to attend a party and you waited for Shehry to come home. You were feeling really scared because you just watched a horror film.

It was nearly time for Shehry to come home so you thought of making dinner. While making dinner the door bell rang. Shehry hoge

You wiped your hands and went to the door when you opened it there was nobody there you frowned looking around. Bachon ki shararat

You closed the door and went inside and carried on with making. After you were some you looked at the time. Abhi tak kyu nahi aye

Suddenly you heard noises at the window like someone was knocking on it. Feeling scared you went to see what it was you pulled the curtain slowly to see a tree branch. Haye Allah Shehry kahan hai

You went to your room and sat on the sofa for sometime. You got up and walked to window and looked at the city and all the beautiful lights. Your gaze fell on the ground where a faint white figure was walking you quickly moved back.

You decided to call Shehry, when you looked for your phone you remembered that you left it downstairs you tried opening the door but it felt as someone was holding the door from the other side.

You were now really freaked out. You started to cry because you didn't know what to do.

Then you felt someone or something banging on the door. You moved back and hid behind the wardrobe. You heard foot steps coming in to the room and you held a deep breath not moving at all.

You could see something drip on the floor. Is that bl.....blood.

You heard the footsteps coming near you and you could see the shadow of the figure. You closed your eyes and thought really hard how could you get out of the room.

You saw a stick next to you so taking a deep breath you took the stick and got ready to attack the person. When you came it you were left shocked at the person.

"Shehry" you shouted out and he also looked you. "Pagal Ho ge hai app kya kar rahe hai app" you said all scared and tears were flowing out. "Sorry Jaan mujhe nahi pata tah ke mera yeh mazak" you cut him of "mazak yeh app ko mazak lag raha hai meri Jaan nikalne wali thi buri halat Ho gayi thi" you said crying.

He come to you and tried hugging but you didn't let him. "Jaye baat nahi karni" you showed anger.

You moved and went to the bed at sat on it crying. You felt a hand on your lap you looked up to see Shehry knelt in front of you. "Baby I am sorry I really didn't know ke tum itna daar jao gi I am sorry" he apologised while holding his ears.

You put his hands down and hugged him so tight and he hugged you back as well. "I love you Jaan promise karta hu ke kabhi ese nahi darau ga" I spoke over your shoulder "I love you too" and you broke the hug and kissed him on his cheek.

Hi guys how was this please do tell me how you found it

Thank you
See you soon
Bye......