Waqas: Anniversary

Its your and Waqas anniversary
So you wanted to make this day special.

But unfortunately Waqas had to go for some important work Yaar aaj ke din sai aur kya important ho sakta hai.

But anyways you get things done such as;decorating and cooking.

After 2 hours your done and you see the time which says 7:00pm you decided to get ready.

After deciding you fresh up and wear the long frock that Waqas gave you as a gift a few days before.

After some minutes you hear a car pull up outside. Checking everything for the last time you open the door to find him already standing there.

"Hi jaan" he says as he walks straight past you. "Hey" you go and sit down on the sofa with him.

Huh inhai yaad nahi hai kya

"Yeh Saab kuch kya hai" he questions and start to feel sad and walk off to your room.

You hear Waqas call you but you decided to ignore him. Once you are in the room you go and stand near the balcony and feel something warm on your cheek.

You realize that your crying. After sometime two hands snake around your waist and you feel something cold on your neck looking up you see him with his lips on your neck kissing.

"Happy Anniversary" he said some time later."You thought I forgot na" he said and you simply nodded."Jaan I can never forget" with that you turned around and hugged him tight and he did the same.

"I love you jaan" he said "I Love you more"

And spent the whole night talking about how much you Love each other.