Shehry: Loving Hubby

You have been waiting for the last 1 hour for your beloved husband to come back from work. He said he will early but he is late.

You glance at the clock to see it's 1am. After a few minutes you hear car wheels outside. You go to the window to see Shehry parking his car. You speed walk to the door and pull it open.

You hug him tight "itni der kyu lagayi?" You question him."Sorry bohat kaam tha." He apologized for to."Acha chalo abh yahan khari rakhogi. "He says and move out of the way.

Both of you go to the sitting room and you go and get him water."Thanks" he says. You sit down next to him and put your head on his shoulder.

"Khana khaya" you ask as you know he never has his food on the right time."Hmm tumne khaya." "Haan" then he gets up from the sofa and you do the same.

Suddenly he carries you in bridal style. When you both reach your bedroom he puts you down slowly and now he was hovering over you have.

You pull him down a bit and he lets his lips rest on yours and gently kiss him. After some time you pull back. He rolls over you and lays down next to you.

"I love you Shehry" you say cupping his cheek in your hands."I love you to meri jaan" he says before he pecked on your cheek.With that both of you went to sleep in each others arms.