Waqas: Morning Romance

You saw Waqas and saw him sleeping so cutely bilkul bache ki tarah sote hai

You found it so cute but then an thought came into your mind and you brought all of the things you needed to do your plan you brought all of your makeup kit out and sat next to him with the makeup around you.

First you put the lipstick on the eyeshadow and so on while dioing this you tried to hold back your giggles and applied the things carefully just in case he didn't wake up.

After you were done you look at him and take your phone out quickly and take his picture. Putting your phone away you felt something on your waist pulling you you looked at the hand and traced it back to its owner and saw Waqas with his eyes half open.

You tried not to laugh but instead you let out a smile to cover the laughs that were about to come out. "Kya hua itni hasi kyu aah rahi hai" he questioned. "Nahi bas kuch funny yaad aa gaya" you reply back. "Acha"

He was about to rub his eyes but you stopped him in time. He looked at you with one of eyebrow raised you just shook your head.

He got and went to the wardrobe to get his clothes and then to the washroom your eyes traveled along as well.

Aaa gayi teri shamat

You close your eyes as he screams you name from the washroom. You quickly stand up as you know he is going to charge at you. You start walking towards the door but your back facing it.

Waqas comes out of the washroom with the makeup on but messed up. You tried holding in your laughter but miserably failed. "Abh tum hai hasi aah rahi hai" he questioned with his voice raised a Bol you quickly shut your mouth but then started laughing again.

"Waqas you look so funny though hasi control nahi Ho rahi" you speak between laughs. "Acha abhi rukho bata ta hoon" you screamed running around the room. He ran after you and after running so much he finally caught you.

Both of you fell on the bed with you under him and he was hovering over you. "Waqas" you whisper and he moved the strand of hair behind to your ear. "Bari hasi aah rahi thi na abh bata hoon" he said coming near your ear.

Few seconds later you felt his hands starting to tickle you. "Nahi sorry ....rukhye" you tried stopping him by trying to hold his hands but all in vain. He finally stops tickling you and comes to your ear and leaves a small kiss there then to your neck to your lips and allows his lips rest on yours for sometime.

"I love you" he says to you "I love you more" you reply back and carry on with the day.

Another imagination how was this one

Thank you
See you soon
Bye.....