Hussain: Happy

You and Hussain have been Married for 2 years and you have a cute son named Ayaan.

You are blessed to have Hussain and Ayaan in your life it makes everything so completed.

You hear the bedroom door open knowing its Hussain you go up to him and hug him "Kya hua aaj itna pyaar aah raha hai" he asks hugging you back. "Pyaar toh ata rehta hai par aap kabhi free nahi hote" you said pulling back.

"Acha ji aaj toh hum free hain" he said pulling back you looked at him "par aaj bohat kaam hai toh mei nahi free" you said moving back and going towards the wardrobe to fix it.

While cleaning you felt two arms snake around your waist and Hussain dug his face in the crook of your neck and kissed it every 1 minute "Hussain" you whisper trying to stay normal. He knows the effects he has on you.

"Hmmm" he relied casually. "Hatye kaam karna hai" you tried to wiggle out of his grip but that just lead him to tighten his arms around you.

You tried a lot but unfortunately failed. You gave up and him chuckle. You huffed and then let your self stay in his arms. No place like a place in your hubby's arms

Some time later you left him starting to kiss your neck up to your jawline. He made you turn around and let his lips rest on yours. Then slowly started to kiss you,you kissed him back with equal passion.

Both of you pulled back when you heard a cry. You looked towards the bed and saw Ayaan waking up.

You walked to the bed and and picked him up. You tried to make him quiet but he would just cry more.

Hussain came and brought his hands out. You carefully gave gave him to Hussain. After 5 minutes he was quite. "Wah mere sai chup nahi hua par Apke paas aya toh chup Ho Gaya"

Hussain chuckled and hugged you from behind.

"Love you" he said kissing your cheek.
"Love you more" and turned and hugged him.

Hi guys another imagination. Hope you all liked it
Guys if you want an imagination you can just tell me.

Thank you
Bye.....