Biya & Hussain: Movie Shooting

Biya POV

Me and Hussain are partners in our upcoming movie. We came to Switzerland for our shoot. I love him par keh nahi sakti, I don't even know if he loves me or not. Mei yeh dosti kharab nahi karna chahti

I was in the thought when Madiha, my friend. She's also in the film came "soh jao kal jaldi uthna hai" she said getting into the bed "hmmm" and I also got in and kept on thinking about Hussain and don't even know when I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning, I got ready and saw Madiha waking up and she got ready as well. We went out and the whole place was filled with snow. "Wow" escaped my mouth when I saw the scenery.

When we reached the place where we were going to be shooting;it was a mountain with snow covering its peaks. Kya nazara hai

I had my script in my hand and started reading it. I saw Hussain coming and he sat next to me on the empty chair. I just kept looking at him but broke my gaze when he looked up and smiled and I quickly looked away after mirroring the smile.

I went to get some water and when I came back the thing I saw made my heart shatter. Hussain was on his knee in front of Madiha with a small box in his hand. It was like he was proposing her. Nai Hussain esa nahi kar sakta aur meri friend ne bhi mujhe dokha diya, she knows I love Hussain.

Tears started forming in my eyes, I couldn't take it anymore so I went to director and told him I wasn't feeling well so he let me go back.

Hussain POV

Kese batou uss sai ke mei uss sai pyaar karta hu. Itni nervousness phele kabhi nahi hui aur anyways mei itna daar kyu raha hu. Pyaar Kia toh darna kya.

I wanted to tell her that I love her so I decided to practice with Madiha in how to propose her. I took the chance when she went to get water. "Madiha" I called out.

"Yeah" "woh mei Biya ko purpose karna chahta hu so can you help me" I asked. "Haan kyu nahi" Thank god mana nahi Kia

I got on my knee and took the box out which had the ring which I am going to give Biya. I did everything and it turned out to be good. Chal Hussain tu toh tyaar hai par Biya kahan hai.

I looked around for her but didn't find her I asked Madiha and she said she doesn't know. I went to ask ten director and he said that she went back because she wasn't feeling well. Tohri dair phele fit and fine lag rahi thi abh kya hua

I asked the director if I could go back and he let me. I went after telling Madiha. I reached and went to her room I heard noises but couldn't work out what they were. I knocked but had no response. So I just went in.

I saw her laying on the bed with her face dug in the pillow. I went to her and tapped her "Go away Madiha" hmm mujhe Madiha samajh bethi uth kar dekho kon hai

"Umm Madiha nahi Hussain" I said and she quickly looked at me, her eyes were swollen. Was she crying but why?

"Kya chahiye" she asked rudely. Kya hua hai. "Kya hua tum yahan kyu ahgi" I asked nicely.

Biya POV

Kyu aya hai yahan jaye na apni Madiha ke paas

"Yaar tumhai Kya hua hai kyu ese behave kar rahi Ho" he asked again.

"App yahan Kya kar rahe hai apko toh Madiha ke paas Ho na chahiye" I said quietly and herd him laugh. Kya meine joke sunaya hai Ho haas raha hai

"Kyu haas rahe Ho" I said to him "nahi bas iss liye haas raha hu ke mei Madiha ko chor kar tumhare paas aya aur tum keh rahi Ho ke mei uske paas phir sai chala jaou" I said.

"Kya matlab" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Matlab yeh..." He stopped and knelt I front of me and took the same box out, the one he was proposing Madiha with.

"Matlab yeh ke mei Madiha sai nahi tum sai pyaar karta hu Kya tum mere saath apni poori zindagi betana chaho gi Kya tum Miss.Biya sai Mrs.Biya Hussain bana chaho gi" he said.

I was too shocked to even react he loves me! OMG I think I am going to die.

"Haan" and with that I threw my arms over him and hugged him tight.

"I love you Hussain" "I love you too Biya"

This is the place where I belong in the arms of someone who I love.

Hi guys hope you liked the imagination.

Dedicated to ioyebee hope you like it.

Thank you
Bye.....