Suga- Cheat

To say you were annoyed was an understatement, to say you were absolutely furious was about right. It was your birthday and you were waiting for Yoongi to finish work, you haven't had a present, a phone call or even a simple text to say happy birthday.

You've been going out with Yoongi for around 3 years now, in secret of course, so when word gets out that he's supposedly dating red velvets Joy you have a pretty good reason to be furious. The pictures showed everything they were both holding hands no disguise or anything. He was laughing as she was smiling, something he hadn't done with you for days now.

You should have known. All the unanswered texts, all the left phone calls they surely were an indication. But you didn't you just kept praying that he wasn't fed up of you.

It's 11pm at night and here he is on your doorstep trying to come in and fuck you!

"We need to talk."

And so here you two were screaming and shouting at each other, you in tears and him glaring into your soul.
"Well maybe if you weren't such a clingy bitch then I wouldn't have to be cautious of what I do every ten seconds! You think I intended to cheat? You know what, I'm done!"

And like usual he walked away from the fight, but this time however you weren't having it, you weren't having the silent treatment for a few days and then rough sex to make up for it, no this time you were done and you wanted to tell him that.

"Min Yoongi! You come back here, we are not done with this argument!"

And then the most unexpected thing happened. Min Yoongi the sweet loving guy you had dated for 3 years and had been best friends with for 7 years, just slapped you, hard right across the face. It took a few seconds for what he had done to process through both of your brains, but the reality kicked in and you backed up scared. Yoongi's face showed nothing but regret as he tried to edge closer to you, however you just flinched away, scared that he may hit you again.

"Jagiya I'm so sorry you know I didn't mean it.."

Yoongi tried to edge closer to you again and you snapped. Your head shot up and your eyes showed nothing but anger. There was a huge red handprint on your cheek which made Yoongi feel even more regret.

"Get out. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

You shouted at him enraged. Yoongi pleaded with you, but you just screamed at him more. In the end Yoongi ended up backing out of your door in defeat knowing fine well that was the last time he would ever see you. He walked home in silence, letting a few tears and a stray sob fall out every so often. His head was facing the floor, not caring if he got beat up by a gang or ran over, all of that care was gone now he had lost you.

Once he got back to the dorm his eyes were bright red and he honestly looked like he had been taking drugs. All the chatter from the boys in the living room suddenly stopped and everything went silent as Yoongi entered. The maknae line + J-hope shifted uncomfortably in there seats after taking in Yoongi's appearance and Jin just looked at Yoongi alarmed. Yoongi scoffed and walked into his and Jin's shared room. There he collapsed onto his bed and let the sobs fall freely out of his mouth. There really was no (J) hope. He would never see you again. He tried calling and texting but you did not answer or reply. Why did he have to cheat?

The next morning Bangtan (minus Yoongi) were sitting watching TV, when suddenly a news flash came up about a young girl who had committed suicide. The members watched in horror as your picture flashed upon the screen. Yoongi had really messed up this time...

BTS angst one shots + reactions *warning these will be triggering* On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara