Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Bleu
My eyes slowly opened to Graham's bare chest. A smile spread on my face, feeling so settled as I nuzzled my nose against him. Finally, a good night sleep. Like I thought, Graham and calmed my night terrors. I guess with him next to me, it broke the connection with my ancestors. Oh well, who needs them.
"What are you thinkin' about?" Graham chuckled, making me look up and see a very awake Graham.
I smiled, snuggling even closer to him. It felt so good to have his naked skin against mine. He radiated his own heat, warming me though the blankets were barely over my hip.
"How warm you are?" I said, hugging him tighter, squeezing my whole body against him.
"That's bein' a werewolf for you. And if you keep pressin' your body against me, I'm goin' to get a lot hotter."
I giggled as I found myself underneath him, feeling his 'heat' even more. Knowing how much he pleased me just by being near him, I started to run my hands through his hair knowing that he loved that. He groaned, making me laugh and he buried his head in the crook of my neck.
"God, you do know me, don't you?" he mumbled against my neck, sending shocks all through my body.
"Yes," I groaned, "You're my mate, remember."
"Witches don't have mate," he said, giving my neck a small kiss.
"This one does."
He chuckled, not believing me but I let it pass as his kisses became harder. Remembering everything that he had taught me, I arched my back and wrapped my legs around his waist.
He chuckled, pecking my lips, "Very good, Grasshopper. I've taught you well."
"Only at the end do you realize the power of the Dark Side," I said before I could stop myself.
Graham's mouth dropped, stunned.
"Did you just quote Star Wars?" he asked, shocked.
"I know, super nerdy. But I love that movie."
His eyes widened.
"I love you," he told me making me laugh, "I do, I do, do, do."
I giggled even when Graham was kissing me. Just as Graham was about to take the next step forward, there was a knock on the door.
With a grumble, Graham slid off me and knelt down to pick up some sweat pants. I giggled at him, bringing my knees to my chest and making sure that the blanket covered me.
"This better be room service," Graham said, opening up the door, just enough so he could see who was on the other side.
I tilted my head to try and see who it was but couldn't with Graham's body in the way. Graham was silent, not revealing anything about who it could be.
"We just want to talk to her," Callum's voice, echoed through making my blood go cold.
God, what did they want? Pay back? Finish the job that they started? I mean, I was the reason why Harrison was back in town and they sent me away once to save their mates, why not again?
"Please Graham," I heard Malcolm beg him.
I licked my lips, feeling nervous. I wanted to talk to them. I wanted to apologise for my actions. It wasn't me. But most of all, I wanted a fresh start with no secrets this time. And they were the key.
"Let them in Gra," I told him, "Just let me get dressed."
Graham nodded, closing the door as I pulled the doona off me and paced to the wardrobe.
"Are you sure?" he asked me as I fished out my robe, "I can send them away. At least until your better."
"I am better Graham," I reminded him, "And I want to talk with them. Without you."
"What? No!" he yelled.
"What are they goin' to do, lock me in the bathroom?" I asked him, not making him happy.
"Is this one of those I want to do it by myself thin's?" he asked.
I nodded, making his eyes roll as he sighed, "Fine, I'm not goin' to get my way anyway."
I shook my head, giving him a smile.
He turned and opened the door. His brothers' came through sharing the same guilty and nervous look I had before Graham left.
I swallowed, not knowing what to say. Neither did them. We fell into an uncomfortable silence, waiting for someone to start.
It was Callum.
"Look, Bleu, I just wanted to apologise. What I did was unforgivable and selfish. Malcolm and Archie, they were just doin' it to be good brothers so the fault was all mine. I wanted to protect my mate, like I always would and you were just the price of that. And for that, I am sorry."
I nodded, giving him a comforting smile. Callum truly was what everyone thought he was. A kind, compassionate leader that fell on his own sword when he had to and admitted when he was in the wrong. And if I wasn't going to forgive him before, I was now.
"I forgive you," I said, making the three of them sigh in relief, "I forgive all of you. And I'm sorry for what happened the other week. It's not like me to use my magic like that."
"Ah, it happens," Archie said, shrugging me off, "What's a few bruises between friends ey."
I giggled, "Okay. And thank you, Malcolm."
Malcolm's eyes shone in surprise, like he had never heard the words before.
"I know you were the one that stitched me up. And after what I did, I'm surprised that you just didn't leave me like that."
"No thanks needed, Bleu," he said, "Callum likes to take the blame but we all could have stopped it."
I nodded, but I still believed that he should have been thanked. I was starting a new and that was cleaning the slate.
As much as I wanted to forget about Harrison and the threat he held because of me, I couldn't.
"There's something I have to tell you," I admitted, bowing my head and playing with my fingers.
"You're pregnant – ow!" Archie yelped as Malcolm hit him for his commit.
"No," I giggled, trying not to feel embarrassed or loose track, "No, it's about Harrison. I was attacked by his beta and I'm scared that he's here to get me back."
"Or get us to get you back."
I frowned at Malcolm's statement.
"We made a deal," Callum explained, "Harrison might be here to get us to fill fill that deal. Again."
I nodded, trying not to feel scared at the idea that they might want to send me back.
"We won't let that happen Bleu," Archie reassured me, "You have our word."
Callum and Malcolm nodded, agreeing.
"Did Graham tell you about our plan?" Callum asked.
I thought for a moment, trying to think if he had before shaking my head.
Feeling my cheeks burn, I admitted, "We haven't really had time to talk seriously."
Archie gave a whistle as Malcolm and Callum chuckled under their breath until Callum got back on topic.
"Our plan was a protection spell," he told me.
My eyes widen, surprised with his suggestion.
He frowned, "Why are you surprised?"
I shrugged, "I thought you weren't fans of witches and their spells."
"What gave you that idea?" he asked.
I shrugged again, "I don't know, honestly."
"You must have that look brother," Archie said making Malcolm chuckle and Callum rolled his eyes.
"I'll do it," I told them, surprising them, "If Harrison is back, it's not just me that's in danger. We all are."