Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Bleu
I sat at the top of the bed, waiting for Graham to come out of the shower. I was trying to get up the courage to send a note to my parents, but I needed Graham's help. And I knew he wouldn't be a big fan of it.
I wanted to try another thing as well. See, witches didn't have mates like werewolves or people that would waken a Vampire's dead heart. But when we found the person that we loved, we can link our powers to them. It was a form of sharing our strength with them as well as linking our souls. My soul was already linked to Graham's but I wanted him to share my magic and I wanted to share his strength. It was also for another reason. If I was linked to Graham, he could stop me if I started to lose control.
My thoughts stopped when Graham came out of the bathroom in sweat pants. He smiled, finding me in the pale blue nighty that he had bought me. He had bought me lots of things. Nighties, underwear, clothes, even a phone. All things to make my life here comfortable.
Taking in a deep breath, I got up the courage to push the doona off me and walked over to where Graham stood by his chest-of-draws.
"Do you like your nighty?" He asked with a growing grin.
"I do," I said, trying to contain my smile, "but I think you like it more."
He chuckled, "I do."
I giggled as he turned and cupped my cheeks before he pecked my lips. His hands moved to my shoulder before his right one moved to my shoulder blade. I felt his fingers gaze my birthmark, reminding me about my family.
"I need to ask you something," I started.
"Tell me."
"I want to contact my family. I have a spell that will -."
"What, phone's not good enough for you?" Graham asked, not looking on board.
"I want to use magic. But I need you to do it with me."
"Okay, what will happen when they get your message? They'll come for you and take you away from me."
"Don't you trust me enough to stay?" I asked, cupping his cheeks to keep him from running.
"Seeing your family today, touching Tarna's belly, seeing how Callum and you reacted when you saw Justin, just because Liv and I were in the room, and even watching you and Allie argue, reminded me that I have parents out there that are worried about me. I might not be their little girl anymore, but they don't deserve to keep worrying about me."
"Bleu, I know that they're your parents but you haven't seen them in three years. How do you know that they haven't given up?"
I bit my lip, trying not to believe that. Of course I've thought about it over the years, but I didn't want them to keep on worrying.
"I-I just want them to know that I'm okay."
"Okay, fine. What about me?"
I frowned, "what do you mean?"
"Well, are you goin' to mention your new werewolf boyfriend? Let's not forget that a werewolf was the one that kidnapped you in the first place. And I'm not exactly parent material."
"What are you saying? That they won't love you. They don't need to."
He didn't look convinced. He turned his head and stared at the objects on his chest-of-draws. He swallowed, clearly trying not to say whatever was on his mind.
"Say it, Graham," I told him.
"No."
"Why not, Gra?"
"Because whatever I have to say will make you hate me, okay. I've made it a habit, makin' comments when I know they're not wanted. But I can't do that with you."
"Whatever you have to say, just say it," I said, already knowing his habit, "I can take it."
"I think the werewolf that took you isn't the only person that's tried to use you for your magic," he blurted out.
I frowned, "what?"
"That mark on your shoulder is a brandin'."
I shook my head in denial, "no, it's a b-birthmark."
"No, it's not."
Taking my hand, Graham led me into the bathroom. In a blink of an eye, he had my back to the mirror, the nighty strap off my shoulder and his fingers clawing at the flower shaped birthmark.
"See these," Graham said, running his finger over the dints, "their marks from a brandin' iron, not birthmark."
My mouth dropped but I still didn't believe him. Why would my parents brand me?
"But, why?" I asked, swallowing the lump in my throat.
"You said that you didn't get out of the coven much. Why?" He asked.
"My parents told me -," I cut myself off, knowing that he had expected me to say it, "Because they said that the world was dangerous."
"Look," Graham started, tilting my chin so that I now looked at him, "I'll do what you want, help you send the message. But I just want you to know what you're gettin' yourself into."
"And what's that?" I asked.
"World War Three. Your parents or coven will probably stop at nothin' to get you back and I..." he sighed, "I'll die before I let someone take you away from me."
I smiled, my breath stolen from his declaration. Jumping on the sink, I wrapped my arms around his neck and locked my legs around his waist.
He frowned, "what are you doin'? You should hate me. I'm turnin' you against your parents."
I knew that, but I chose to focus on the other side of his confession.
"But I've never had someone fight for me before," I whispered against his lips.
"I'll always be your warrior, Bleu," he professed, making my heart race just at the thought.
I knelt up and took his lips between mine. Graham's hands that were safely on my waist before moving down to my behind, slightly pulling me to him.
"There's something else," I said, letting go of his lips.
"What?" he asked with a little chuckle, "Somethin' else your keepin' from me?"
"No," I giggled, patting his chest, "It's a spell, a linking spell to be exact."
"Okay, linkin' you to what?" he asked.
"You," his frown deepen, "It's kind of a form of marking for witches."
"But I'm not a witch," Graham stated.
"It doesn't matter. You have strength that I can draw on and..." I sighed, "You can also bring me back when the power gets too much."
He frowned, "but you're in control, aren't you? You said so yourself this mornin' that you were in control."
"Yes, but it's not just about that. I want to link myself to you because you are my home and I love you."
He froze, blinking, shocked by my testimony. He frowned and was silent for several moments.
I coughed, covering the silence, realizing that he might not want to be linked to me.
"I mean, if you don't want to –."
I was cut off by Graham's tongue invading my mouth. Getting over the shock, I welcomed him with a groaned, my grip around his waist only tightening.
Letting go of my lips, Graham explained, "You're the only person, that's ever wanted me to be their home. People just think I'm a waist of space, someone causin' trouble. Their right, but I –."
"You're a different person with me, I see that," I told him, cupping his face, "I get the real you and that's why I want to do it."
He smiled, giving my lips a quick kiss.
"What materials do you need?" he asked.
"I need you, your blood, something that's important to you and an element. Doesn't matter which one, earth, fire, water."
He nodded, "I think I can get all of them."
Taking Graham's hands, I jumped off the sink and led him into the bedroom.
"Do you have a bowel?" I asked, as Graham took a box of matches off the fireplace and knelt to light the small wood inside.
"Ah, I think I can get one. It's just a normal bowel right? It doesn't have to be blessed."
I giggled, "No, I just need a bowel. And a knife as well."
Once the fire was lit, Graham stood and nodded.
"Aye, I'll be back in five minutes."
With that, he turned and left the room.
With him out of the room, I looked for my ingredients. Taking Moira's grimoire, I opened the book to the page with the linking spell. It wasn't long till Graham came back with a knife and a bowl. I sat on the floor with my legs crossed as Graham sat in front of me. He placed the bowel between us and handed me the knife.
Levelling it on the palms of my hands, I blessed it.
"Maiores, ut benedicat mihi tenere gladium. Maiores, ut benedicat mihi tenere gladium."
The flames grew as I drew from them, as I started with my spell.
"Do you have your object?" I asked.
"Aye, ah," his hands took the cross that was around his neck and lifted it above his head, "It was my Ma's."
I smiled, realizing what it meant to him. No wonder he never took it off.
"I won't break it, I promise," I told him.
He smiled, "I know."
He gave it to me and I held it like I was holding his soul in my hands. I placed it down by the bowel before I took the blessed knife. Holding my fingers above the bowel, I plucked the skin, squeezing my finger till three drops of my blood was in the bowel. When I looked up at Graham's face, he swallowed. I knew he wasn't happy that I had just stabbed myself, but it was part of the spell and he couldn't do anything about it. Taking his own hand, I repeated my steps until his blood was in the bowel as well.
Drawing on the strength of the flames and the power within Graham, I chanted, "cum sanguinem, te mihi pagina. Cum sanguinem, Te mihi pagina. Cum sanguinem, te mihi pagina."
The blood in the bowel, double till the bowel was half full.
Taking Graham's cross, I dipped it in the bowel of blood.
"Cum sanguinem, te mihi pagina. Cum sanguinem, te mihi pagina. Cum sanguinem, te mihi pagina."
The cross was now enchanted and would be a link between Graham and I whenever he wore it.
Unlike him, I didn't have an object that linked me to him. It was only the blood in the bowel that could.
Swallowing my fear, I took the bowel and gently placed it between my lips. I tried not to gag at the taste. It was stuck in my throat and coated my mouth. I only needed a mouthful and already I could feel the strength of a werewolf beating through my veins.
It was Graham's turn. He frowned when I handed him the bowel.
"Oh, I have to too," he said, shocked.
I nodded, "It's to complete the link."
He nodded, taking the bowel and placing it between his lips.
I was surprised that he was drinking it. I struggled to swallow it but Graham didn't seem to have any trouble. It just goes to show how much I meant to him and what lengths he would go to, to make me happy.
Graham placed the bowel down once he was done. His lips were stained with the blood and I guess so was mine. His eyes glowed his wolf gold, telling me that he felt more power flowing through him.
Clawing over to him, I found myself in his lap, my arms around his neck.
"Is this what your power feels like?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me, "I can feel it all over my body."
"Huh-ah," I murmured against his neck, "It's electrifying, isn't it?"
He groaned in response, his hands latching onto my thighs and pulling me even closer to him.
"Can you feel me?" his growled into my collarbone.
I couldn't even answer that. I felt him everywhere. Against me, in my blood, in my body. I felt his hand claw at my nighty, almost begging me to take it off.
"Yes," I groaned, "I feel you."
"I've forgotten to tell you somethin'," he admitted, softly kissing my collarbone.
"What is it?" I asked, pulling back to look him in the face.
He didn't wear his normal grin and there no trickery. This had been the first time I had seen him so serious. It was different from his smooth face or his angry face or even his normal face. It was pure and fresh.
I looked into his eyes as his looked into mine as if they were reading my soul that now flowed through him.
"I love you," he announced, making the air in my lungs escaped my lips, "And I never want you to forget that."
"I won't," I promised him, "Not ever."
He growled in response, biting at my breast cup.
"Graham," I groaned, "you're going to rip my nighty."
"Well, I want it off you," he told me, "What do you expect me to do?"
I gave him the sexiest smile I could master before I took the helm of the nighty and slowly peeled it off my skin.
"All you had to do was ask," I told him, murmuring in his ear.
His crawled at my back, slowly moving down my spine. My hands had a mind of their own and pulled at the draw string of Graham's sweat pants. A gasp escaped my lips when Graham lowered me to the ground unexpectedly. My underwear became nothing once Graham got his teeth on them. But I couldn't begin to focus once his tongue was between my folds.
"Oh my," I groaned, rocking against his mouth.
"I remembered how much you liked it the first time," he growled against me, making my mind return to the shower last night.
Oh it felt so good. It felt good now. I arched my back and wrapped my legs around his neck.
"Keep going," I groaned, fearing he would stop like before.
My fear was brought when he let go and peeled my legs away.
"No," I moaned, pushing down on his shoulders to make him return, "keep going."
"I want to be inside of you," he told me, returning to my lips with the same salty taste, "it's heaven."
Before I knew it, I was giggling. He didn't just say that.
"Why are you laughin'?" He frowned.
"You just said that bein' inside of me is heaven."
"It's the truth," he proclaimed, kissing my neck, "it's my favourite place on earth."
Again, I fell into giggles, not believing him.
"Stop laughin'," he told me, "or I'll have  to punish you."
"Punish me," I groaned, somehow flipping us in the process.
Graham's growls filled my ears as I kissed my way down to his sweat pants. Taking the helm, I pulled them down his legs where I realized he wasn't wearing any underwear. Getting past it, I returned to his lips.
"Teach me to ride you," I asked.
He chuckled, more surprised than anything, "what?"
"Teach me how to ride you," I asked, more clearly, "I'm trying to make up for lost time."
He chuckled again but seemed to be on board.
Moving onto his elbows, he explained, "Move down and kneel."
I did as he told me, straightening myself above him.
"Okay," he sighed, getting himself ready, "um, slowly come down on me. Slowly, and it won't hurt."
I swallowed, getting up the courage to take him by the base and guide up to my entrance. Graham groaned at my touch, shifting to get comfortable.
"Good lass. Slowly."
I nodded, understanding. I gasped when I first felt him. He was just as huge as he was before but this time it was sawing me in half.
"Slowly rock," Graham told me.
I shook my head, clutching his sides to stop me from moving.
"No," I croaked, "It hurts."
"Shh," Graham hushed me, running his hands up my thighs, "Just relax. Take in a deep breath."
I did as he suggested, feeling relaxed as I focused on the touch of his hand on my hips. With his hands, he worked me against his body making sure that only his head was inside of me.
"See," Graham started, "It's better, right?"
I groaned in response, taking more of him. I struggled to contain my breaths as I rocked against him, feeling every inch of him inside of me. Just as I got the hang of it, he bucked, causing pain to rip through me.
"Ow," I croaked, as my eyes started to water without any signal from my brain.
"Sorry, sorry," Graham said, sitting up and latching onto my arms to stop me from running, "God, please don't cry. I'll stay still, I promise. Don't run."
I squeezed my eyes shut and bit back the pain.
Calm down Bleu, I told myself, you can do this.
"Okay," I said, taking in a deep breath, "Just, don't move."
"I promise," he vowed, kissing my lips before lying back down again.
Okay, I think I can do this, I thought, just remember how good it was last night.
It was good last night.
"Just wait," Graham stopped me before I took him at the base.
I swallowed when his hand grazed up my thigh before his fingers were in my folds.
"Spread your legs a little," he told me.
I did as he requested, feeling his index finger enter easier than he did before. Starting to grind against his finger, I relaxed even enough for Graham to pull out only to return with two fingers.
"See, that's better," Graham groaned, "Time for another go."
I nodded, getting up the courage to repeat the same steps as before.
It was a lot easier this time. I could take his whole length with no pain, rocking against him. It wasn't long till we both found a rhythm, with me practically jumping on his pelvis and him bucking against me. I almost lost my balance, with the sudden pleasure but Graham caught me, straightening me up and locking out hands together.
"Keep goin'," Graham growled, his voice rough and no longer his own.
I groaned in response, not stopping until my eyes rolled back inside my sulk and my vision became blurred. Graham roared underneath me, pumping inside of me.
My numb body rolled off of him and I became a tangle of arms and legs just as I tried to get my breathing under control.
I heard Graham chuckle before I felt him next to me. He nuzzled his nose into my shoulder blade making me laugh as I struggled to stay awake.
"It's okay, you get some sleep, Little Witch," Graham mumbled against my skin, "Dream about a future. Dream about happiness. Dream about me."
I tried to manage a yes but I couldn't. Sleep took over faster than I thought it would.