Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Graham
"I really don't want to do this, Graham," Bleu wined as I led her down the stairs.
"Bleu, listen. You're goin' to be here for two weeks, you maze well meet my family," I told her.
"Graham, when I agreed to do that I didn't know you had a family," she admitted making me stop and frown.
"Wow, you really don't know anythin' about werewolves, do you?" I asked her, growing my smirk.
I was realizing that Bleu's knowledge of the world in generally was small. But it was something that I knew would become the many things that I would love about her. She was so fresh and new. Something I couldn't say about myself.
"Look, if it was up to me, you would never meet my family," she frowned, causing me to continue, "It's a really long borin' story but anyway, they would have killed me if I kept you all to myself."
"Hey, that would work for me. If you die, I can go home."
"Oo, ouch," I chuckled, "When I first met you, I thought you were a jump at your own shadow type of Lass."
She shrugged, "I am, but I've been through a lot lately."
I frowned, remembering that I had no idea how she ended up in the forest or even how she had hurt her hand.
"Right, are you ever goin' to tell me about what happened three days ago?" I asked, walking backwards.
She opened her mouth to tell me, but then shut it and shook her head.
I was just about to ask again when we came to the dining room door. I sighed, knowing that they were all in there.
"Can you smell them?" she asked, looking more nervous than I had seen her.
I nodded.
"And I really have to do this?"
I nodded.
She sighed, "Okay, just don't let me throw up."
I chuckle but nodded, "Deal."
Silence took over the room as soon as the door opened. Bleu stunk back into the shadows a little making me chuckle.
"Come on, Bleu," I whispered taking her hand.
She jumped at my touch, focusing on that as I led her into the silent room.
"Everyone, this is Bleu," I introduced, watching as Bleu went a shade whiter with all eyes on her.
I don't think she realized, but she had stepped closer to me, using my body as a shield.
My eyes landed on my siblings. The girls had smiles and warm faces but my brothers, they were almost panicking. Both Malcolm's and Callum's gaze were on Archie, ripping his soul apart.
I was just about to ask what was going on when Amy stood and walked over to us. Before I knew it, her arms were wrapped around my little witch.
"You look like you just needed a hug," Amy told her, making small chuckles come around the room.
"Thank you," Bleu said sounding as if she actually meant it.
"Bleu, this is Amy. Archie's mate," I told her as they broke apart.
"Hi," Archie said giving her a wave.
"I'm Tarna," Tarna said from her spot next to Malcolm, "I would get up and hug you but I've got an over-size wolf cub inside of me."
Bleu giggled a little, surprising me.
"Tarna's Malcolm's mate," I told her.
Unlike Archie, Malcolm just gave her a nod. I guess there was still the old Malcolm in there somewhere.
"That's Callum, up there," I told her as Callum stood and Liv followed him, "and his mate/wife Liv."
"It's nice to meet you, Bleu," Callum said shaking her hand.
She muttered something along the same sentence but couldn't get the words through. She was clearly overwhelmed.
"Sorry if we're bit scary," Liv told her, "There's a lot more of us than there used to be."
Bleu giggled again and if I didn't know her any better, I would say that she was calming down.
"Come take a seat," he told us taking Liv back to their own.
I nodded, taking Bleu's hand and leading her to my seat at the end of the table.
There was an extra seat at the table for her next to me and the table felt more full than ever.
There was a time when it was only four of us seating around this century old table. Now it sat Callum at the top, Liv diagonal to him, Allie and Archie next to her and Amy at the end of the table. Tarna sat safely next to Malcolm and finally it was Bleu and me.
"I'm Allie," Allie said with her usual smile but her eyes were hard.
I guess she was still pissed at me from before and the fact that I purposely left her out of the introduction part didn't help the situation. But it was for Bleu's own good. I could sense how pure she was, how untainted she was. I didn't want Allie to ruin that. And with only two weeks to convince Bleu to stay with me, I couldn't have my evil sister pinning her against me.
"I'm Graham's twin."
My eyes narrowed at her, a warning. If she said anything to upset Bleu, I would kill her and not think twice about it. And by the look in her eyes, I knew she knew it to.
I thought Bleu would hide in the shadows like before but apparently my witch wasn't very good at reading people.
"Ah, thank you for the clothes," she said, sounding like she actually meant it.
Allie shrugged, "anytime."
What are you playin' at! I wanted to scream. Why was she being so nice to Bleu?
"So you're an actual witch?" Amy asked, breaking the tension that had grown between Allie and I.
Bleu nodded.
"What were you expectin', Princess?" Archie asked her, "Black pointy hat and a mole at the end of her nose."
She shrugged, "I don't know. I've never seen a witch before. Do you use actual spells?"
Bleu nodded again.
"Can you do one now?"
At Amy's question, my gaze turned to Bleu. She had gone a shade whiter and I could see the fear filling her eyes. Her heart began to race and I could feel her anxiety as if it was my own. Not thinking about it, I took her hand and gave it a good squeeze.
"Not now, Am," I told her, "it's been a long couple of days."
She shrugged before falling into conversation with Archie. I had relaxed, knowing that the crisis was now averted but Bleu was not as calm.
"Calm down, Little Witch," I whispered in her ear making her heart race even more.
Her hand in my grip became all slippery but I didn't mind.
She turned her head and slowly shaking it making me frown. She was truly terrified