Chapter 20

Chapter 20
Bleu
When the girls decided to go back to the library, I decided to go back to our room, hoping that Graham was there.
Walking back to my room, I thought about my life just a week ago. I was imprisoned, friendless, homeless and felt utterly alone.
The witches that were supposed to stand with me, hated me. Werewolves that I had help captured feared me. And the werewolf that I had made, controlled me. There was no happiness in my life and now I think they're was too much.
Graham was the light of my world, the reason for all the changes in my life. His family had become my friends and Foal Coillie had become my home.
When I opened the door to our room, I froze not understanding what I was watching.
Graham throwing clothing in a bag that sat on the end of the bed. He was furious. I had never seen him so angry. He looked as if he was about to explode at any minute.
"What's going on?" I asked, trying not to sound scared.
He looked up and froze. He hadn't heard me come in.
Shaking away his surprise, he said, "I'm doin' what I should have done a long time ago. I'm takin' you back to your family."
My heart rose at the idea to see my parents again but was shuttered, when I realized that he wasn't taking me, we were running.
"Bleu, go in there," he said pointing to the bathroom, "and see if there's anythin' you need to take."
I did as he asked, not really thinking about.
Just as I took the shampoo from the shower, I realized that I didn't want to leave.
"When are we coming back?" I asked, coming back into the room.
Graham was ruthlessly throwing the clothes into the bag, not caring about anything.
"We're not," he admitted, not looking at me.
"What, no," I told him, placing the shampoo down, ready to stand my ground.
"Bleu, please don't argue me on this," he begged, looking more on edge.
"No, I'm not going anywhere."
"This is what you want!" He yelled at me, "the first thin' you said to me was that I needed to take you back to France to your coven. Now that I'm goin' to take you, you don't want to go?"
"Yes because there's something going on and I want to know."
"There's nothin' goin' on," he said, not very convincing, "I'm doin' this for you."
I shook my head, not believing him.
"I am. I'm takin' you back to your family."
I was silent, trying to guilt him into telling me.
He just groaned and continued to pack. I feared that he would force me to go unless I stopped him.
Reaching out, I tried to take his hands but he slipped out of my grip.
So I followed him.
"Tell me what's going on?" I asked him.
"No."
"Tell me Graham or I'm not going anyway."
He froze, his face filling with rage.
"You're goin' because there is no way in hell that I'm leavin' you behind!"
"So you would kidnap me?" I snapped.
I watched as he went a shade whiter. Was this what it was all about? Did he know something about Harrison?
Graham sighed and returned to the man that I knew and loved. Sitting down, he kept his head down and avoided my eyes.
"Harrison wasn't the one that kidnapped you."
My heart stopped, not expecting him to say that. My blood ran cold at the mention of Harrison's name on lips that weren't my own.
And then it hit me. I never told Graham his name.
"How do you know his name?" I asked him.
"It doesn't matter," he quickly said.
"It does matter. How the hell do you know his name?"
I didn't recognise my own voice.
I barely yelled, I never snapped, I hardly ever felt anger. And now I was furious.
He sighed giving in.
"Three years ago, we had a rogue problem. One, Harrison, broke into the house and tried to drown Liv," I swallowed, not understanding why someone would try and kill the Alpha King's mate.
"We captured him and planned to get answers about the alpha behind the rogue sightin's. But he said that he wouldn't give us any information unless we got him a witch by the name of Blue Flower...you."
I sat down feeling the thought numb my whole body. They were the reason I was taken. Does that mean that Graham knew all along who I was? Does that mean that he was using me too?
"Did you know?" I asked, not being able to look at him.
"No, I-I wasn't there when they gave you up. Archie and a couple of the pack members went to Paris to get you. He then brought you back and -."
"Where were you?" I asked, feeling a fire start to burn inside of me.
"It doesn't matter."
"It does!" I yelled making him jump next to me, "where were you Graham?"
He groaned, "I was in the village -."
"Village?"
" - with a woman."
Tears stung my eyes as I realized his betrayal. He was with another woman when he could have been here, stopping me from being taken away from everything I saw as home. A lump the size of a golf ball formed in my throat when I realized why Graham's brothers had looked so uneasy when they first met me. They thought I would have remembered them. But I didn't. I didn't remember anything from me coming out of the coven to when I woke up in that motel room.
"I didn't think anythin' about it," he admitted, "I thought I was just helpin' my brother. But Bleu, I'll never forgive myself for what happened to you."
His declaration only made it worse.
How could he give me up and love me at the same time? How could he allow an innocent witch being taken away from her home for just simple information?
Soon that question came too hard for me to take. I stood in aims for the door.
"No, please, Bleu just -."
I turned around and with the sway of my hands, he was out cold. I couldn't begin to feel sorry for hurting him knowing that he had hurt me twice as hard. And with him gone, I could make the others pay for what they did to me.