He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you too."

I turned my face to his, our noses now touching, and looked into his eyes. He kissed me, teased by pulling back a bit, and came back, his lips soft and gentle on mine. I wrapped my ams around his neck as he held my waist. I turned my face to the side, leaving him kissing my neck. I said breathlessly, "Well I'd better go get ready."

I felt him smile and he said into my neck, "Alright my love."

I turned on my heels and walked to the bathroom, putting enough hip into my walk. He said, "Such a tease."

I chuckled and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. Since I felt sweaty and gross, I turned on the shower, undressed, and got in. I quickly did my normalties and stepped out, turning off the shower as I did so. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out.

I saw him spinning around the room, singing something I couldn't really make out. I stopped, watched him, then said, "Someone's a little strange."

"A little?" He said, still spinning around. I laughed. He stopped, fell onto the bed, and just laid there. I put my suitcase up on the bed and looked through it. I felt him watching me as I did so. I cleared my throat, knowing where he was looking, and said, "So what should I wear tonight, love?"

He said, "Well a dress would do. It's pretty fancy."

I nodded and looked through my suitcase again. I said, "Stop staring, love. My face is up here."

He chuckled. I pulled out my Lolita dress, a black knee length dress with a black ribbon up the corset of the dress and a pretty black ribbon in the back at the skirt. I took out my black wedge heels and walked back to the bathroom.

I remembered something and groaned. I walked back out, grabbed my bra and panties, and came back to the bathroom. I changed and blow dried my hair. As I was waiting for my curling iron to get hot, CC came in and said, "I have to take a shower."

"Go ahead," I said.

"Alright," he said. He undressed, stepped into the shower, and started singing again. I chuckled and started curling my hair. Once I was done, I pulled two strands in the front back with a couple of bobby pins. He got out, wrapped a towel around his waist, and walked out, not even looking at me.

I put on a light amount of black eyeshadow and a light pink lip gloss and walked out. I sat on the bed, put on my shoes, and waited. CC walked by to the bathroom and I laid back.

I tweeted: Nice dinner in a few with my love. Paris is beautiful. <3

Then Andy tweeted to me: Carolyn wants to see you. Skype?

I tweeted back: Sure thing(:

As I looked through my mentions, a hater mentioned me saying: Do you just like CC for kissing and sex? It seems like that.

I tweeted back: You know what? It sort of explains why I'm married to him with a beautiful child. It's so obvious I use him. Isn't it? ;)

I then tweeted to my followers: Hey everyone, after dinner tonight, I'm going to fuck @ccbvb hard because I love to use him as my sex slave. Then in the morning I will leave him here. Kbai.

CC laughed in the bathroom. Then I got a tweet from him: So that's why you married me! Should've known. lol I love you.

I tweeted back: It's exactly why I married you. So I can use you over and over. PS don't tweet me from the bathroom. love you. :)

So many fans tweeted back and CC came out of the bathroom. He laughed and said, "Sex slave. It explains why we've been together for almost 4 years and you haven't left."