A tear rolled down my cheek. Once it was done, he looked up at me and said, "Why are you crying?"

I smiled and said, "I can't believe it's been so long. It's been such an amazing life with you by my side."

He grinned and wiped the tears away. "I agree. I have no clue where I'd be without you. And Carolyn of course."

I looked into his beautiful brown eyes for a few seconds and he looked into mine. He leaned in slowly and I closed my eyes when his lips touched mine. His hands found my face and he gently held it, keeping my face right in front of his.

We pulled away and we threw away the trash. He held my hand and we walked down the street.

Then he muttered, "Does that say.." then he said something I couldn't quite make out. I said, "It says ham is in your underwear?"

He started laughing too hard. He said, "That's the CC quote of the day." He took out his phone and tweeted. Then I got it to my phone since he tagged me in it. I retweeted it and we continued on.

As we walked, he said, "So Alesana Nicole-"

"Don't use my middle name,  love."

He chuckled and said, "So Alesana. Are you having fun?"

"Loads. So Christian."

"So what?"

"I was thinking a lot and I wanted to know if you would want another kid in the future," I said.

He looked at me and thought about it. He said, "I will get back to you later on that one."

I nodded and we walked on. I couldn't get the thought out of my mind whether we could handle another or not. We went through a few more streets and at 5, we went back to the hotel. He stopped right in front of me at the front of the hotel. I jumped onto his back, he held onto my thighs, and he walked inside to the elevators.

He spun around in an attempt to make it a challenge for me to press the button. I hit his arm and he stopped. I pressed the button and he let me down. Then after a few minutes, the elevator got here.

We got in with a few other people and I accidentally stepped on CC's foot. He chuckled and muttered, "How rude." He poked my arm and I poked back. Then it turned into a little play fight in an elevator. We got out on our floor and went to our room.

CC felt around his pockets and said, "Oh sh*t."

I looked at him and said, "Are you serious?"

He chuckled and said, "Nope." He took out  the room key and we went inside. I play slapped him on the arm and closed the door behind me. I laid straight on the bed and said, "Love, if you give me a foot rub I will do anything you want."

"Anything?" He smiled.

I chuckled. "Yes. My feet hurt."

"Alright, my love."

I laid down and he sat, giving me a foot massage. He turned on the TV and we sat in silence. After about 20 minutes, he said, "I think I'm going to reserve a table for us tonight."

"Alright," I said. He got the phonebook, dialed a number on the hotel phone, and started talking, getting us a table for tonight. I walked out onto the balcony and stared out at the view. I started people watching and thinking until CC came out a few minutes later. He stood next to me, looked at the view, and sighed.

I looked up at him and said, "What?"

"Nothing my love. Just happy to be here with you."

"Me too. I love you so much," I said.