Prologue

I looked around the battlefield at all the fallen bodies and weeped. I felt the arms of my brother and our friends surround me, all of us having tears running down our faces. We won but at the loss of many of our friends, our loved ones, our family.

We split apart and our godly parents came to congratulate us on our victory. There teleported us up to Olympus for a more relaxing place to talk.

"Young demigods," Zeus boomed, "we are gathered here today after the war. We were victorious, but lost many. Tomorrow we will morn the lives of the fallen, but today we will celebrate. Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Nico Di'Angelo, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson and Italy Jackson, please step forward."

I stepped forward along with the others who were called out and Zeus continued.

"For your bravery and courage, we grant you all our blessings and two wishes each. We will proceed with giving you your blessings."

Everyone received very similar blessings. We got extra beauty from Aphrodite, ability to pickpocket without being noticed from Hermes, archery skills from Artemis, better tolerance for alcohol from Dionysus, home over the hearth from Hestia, skills to build anything from any materials from Hephaestus, being able to use any weapon from Ares, ability to heal people from Apollo, battle strategies from Athena, power over nature from Demeter, shadow travel from Hades, ability to breathe underwater from Poseidon, good family life from Hera and ability to fly from Zeus.

Though when it was one of our parents, they just gave us more control over their domain.

Although, Percy, Annabeth, Nico and I got a little different since fought for the gods in two wars. It was mostly the same but Aphrodite gave us charmspeak, Dionysus gave us control over vines, Athena gave us knowledge over everything (except Percy, she have him her blessing to be with Annabeth) and Hestia and Hephaestus teamed up to give us control over flames.

"You can choose to use your wishes now or later, either is fine," Zeus said.

I stepped forward, "for my wish, can I please be left out of the affairs of the gods up until I am ready?" I requested.

"Yes, you may," he sighed.

"Thank you," I bowed to all the gods and stepped back.

"Be safe, we're sorry for forcing you into this life," my father said as I was teleported back down to Manhattan.

I walked to my mother's apartment and knocked on her door. I could smell the delicious scent of blue cookies wafting from the room and was met with a big hug from my mother when she saw it was me.

"Italy!"

-----------------

Hey guys!

So this is the first chapter of this story! Sorry that it's so short but for some reason my prologues are always short. I hope you like this story and even though it's going to be only short, I may end up writing a few more sequels for this series. I just need the movies/books since I don't really remember them all that well.

P.S. I don't own Twilight or PJO or HoO, all rights go to Stephanie Meyer and Rick Riordan

Thank you !

-Dana