"Steven ... p-p-please, o-oh please. I n-need you so much." I groaned out and he began to thrust harder against me and the lust inside of me was at an all time high.

"Fuck!" Steven shouted as my cheeks began to try and catch his shaft.

Soon his lips were back on mine and our tongues were circling each other all over again. I could feel that I would soon be close to climaxing, but without any notice, Steven stopped kissing me, pulled his lips away from my mouth and just laid his head against my forehead, panting for air. He had also stopped moving his grinding and I could feel my high beginning to fall.

"I'm sorry baby, but..." He didn't finish and I knew exactly why he couldn't finish what I had started.

I may not have liked his stopping like that when we were so close, but there was nothing else I could do. I took my hand from the nape of his neck and placed it on his check and he looked up from his closed eyes.

I didn't have to say anything. I could tell that I knew what he meant and why he had to do it. I pecked him on the lips, but before I could leave his lips, he deepened the kiss.

Except this kiss wasn't full of raw lust and desire but one full of passion and love.

Ending the kiss, Steven bent over, not letting me get down, and picked up our clothes and brought us inside of the house.

Letting me take his shower, he went to another bathroom; both of us knew that if we both showered together, we would find what had been started and that couldn't happen, at least not yet.

I used his soap, the smell of which automatically gave me a hard on and I couldn't help but whimper at it. I ignored it as much as possible and finished showering and stepped out of the shower and out of the bathroom with only a towel around me waist to find a pair of black sweats and big grey t shirt folded on Steven's bed.

Putting them on, I went downstairs to find that it was already dark out and that Steven was on the couch watching Thor. I sat down next to him and snuggled up into his side, only to have him pick me up and place me on his lap.

About 3/4 of the way through the movie, I began to fall asleep and just let the darkness take me over, while I listened to the sound of Steven's heartbeat and having the safe feeling of his arms wrapped around me.

* * * *

Monday Morning

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

I reached over to hit the alarm that went off on the bedside table only to be engulfed in a fiery wall of heat. I opened my eyes only to find a pair of green eyes staring back at me. A smile immediately grew on my face as I looked back at Steven, feeling completely and utterly happy to be sitting with him.

"Hi." I said as I looked up at him.

"Hi." He said right back and placed his lips on mine. It was a short kiss but still one full of passion.

"Time to get up Bry. We have to get to school." And just like that my morning was ruined.

"Argh!" I grunted and pushed my head into his shoulder, wanting to stay there all day and not go anywhere.

"Come on baby, I know you don't want to and neither do I, but you have to." He said rubbing my back and pulling me closer to him.

"Fine." I said reluctantly, getting up and going to find my clothes. That's when I realized that I didn't have any closes here, and that was where my plan to stay at home in bed began. "But I don't have any clothes. Oh well, guess I have to stay here!"

Sadly, my plan was destroyed just as fast it was created. Steven smiled and pointed to a pair of clean clothes that were placed on top of his dresser. I went closer to find that they were actually my clothes and had been washed.