Beginning to take off my pants, I started to shift before my pants could fall all the way off of my hips.

Closing my eyes, I began to feel the rearranging of my bones making my body hurt, but only for the first few moments. Once my bones began to settle in the right place, I welcomed the cold breeze that went through me.

It had been so long since I had changed into my wolf form and it felt good to stretch my legs out. Opening my eyes, I found myself on all fours and was facing away from Steven. I turned around and found his much taller and broader form starting at me. I started to feel a little self-conscious, until he walked over to where I was at and brushed his side against my own.

You are by far the most gorgeous creature I have seen in my entire life. Steven spoke to me in my mind. If I could blush, my cheeks would be a dark red. Let's go.

Steven picked up his clothes that were lying on the ground and began to run towards the direction of his pack territory. I did the same, picking my clothes, and gladly followed after him. As I ran, I loved the feeling the wet dirt beneath my paws and the feel of the wind swimming over me. It had been too long for me to be this free and I realized that my wolf was getting upset at being able to be free.

Out of nowhere, I felt a huge burst of heat run over me, and looking back I realized that I had just passed the territory boarder. It was weird to think that I was still able to enter in two different territories when most wolves were only allowed to pass on territory at a time. I guess it was because we hadn't finished the mating ritual yet.

Just thinking of the mating ritual started to get me hot and looking ahead of me I saw Steven, which only made me get even hotter for him. It was crazy how fast my emotions were changing lately, but the only thing on my mind was the idea of Steven, and the insane amount of lust I had for him.

Being in my own little world, I didn't realize that Steven's house, or I guess it was our house now, was coming up. Coming to a stop, I saw Steven place his clothes on the ground next to a tree and soon changed back into him human state.

(MATURE MATERIAL)

I took in all of him, and he was definitely magnificent! His thighs were like thick ropes of muscle that narrowed to his groin, which carried the one thing that my body wanted right here and now. His manhood was unbelievably huge, even when it wasn't in its erect form. Even though it scared me a little to think what was going to happen, the lust that was going through me was so much stronger that I didn't care.

I shifted back to human form, and then charged at him. Before he could bend over to pick up his clothes, he heard my advancement and looked in my direction. I launched myself at him and had my legs wrapped around his hips and my hands clamped to his neck. My lips, as if they had a mind of their own, found his and began to roughly move against his.

At first he was shocked, but then growled extremely loud in the back of his throat, which only made me get even harder and want him that much more. I was a whimpering mess as his strong bold arms circled around me and grabbed my butt in his hands. I moaned out with the motion and moaned even louder when he pushed me into the tree that his clothes were placed next to.

Our tongues fought for dominance, but I gladly gave it up to him and let him control the kiss. Breaking away from his lips to breath, his mouth when straight to my sweet spot, and I moaned out so loud that I was sure that people several miles away could have heard us. Thankfully, his house was in the middle of the forestry with nothing close by.

Unable to take the crazy feeling he was giving me, my hips began to buck into his abs and tried to get as much friction as they could.

Steven let loose a groan and began to suck harder on my neck right on top of the mark, which soon had me thrashing is his arms. As he was grinding into me, I could feel his large erect shaft graze my hole and I desperately wanted it.