After eating and cleaning up, they decided to go to the living room to play a game. They all sat in a circle in the middle of the living room floor.

"We are playing truth or dare," Ryder said, placing an empty glass bottle in the middle. "You spin the bottle and whoever it lands on either chooses truth or dare. You'll choose a truth or dare for them to do and no matter what they choose, they can't back out. Got it?"

Everyone nodded.

"Who wants to go first?"

Dylan's arm instantly shot up while his other arm pointed at himself. "Me! Me! I want to go! Me!"

He didn't wait for an answer has he leaned in and spun the bottle. It spun until it landed on Aiden.

"Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare," Aiden smirked

Dylan evilly smirked and rubbed his hands together. "I dare you to let me have the keys to your car for a whole day."

"No. Nope. Not gonna happen." Aiden shook his head. His car was his baby and he wasn't about to let Dylan trash it.

"Ah ah," Dylan wagged his finger. "You know the rules, it was a dare. You have to do it."

"Fine," he mumbled defeatedly before spinning the bottle. The bottle landed on Liv.

"Alright Livvy, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she said. She was never one to be a risk taker.

"Alright, I'm gonna ask the one question that I'm sure everyone here wants to know," he said before crossing his arms. "What exactly is going on between you and Liam?"

Liv blushed while Liam just had on a cocky smirk. "He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday and I said yes."

Krystal and Lillian screamed out happily and the boys just had on a goofy smiles.

"Congratulations son," Steven patted Liam on the back.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Krystal all but yelled.

"He asked me on our date yesterday and I was going to tell you once I got home but you weren't here."

"You could have just called me."

Liv shrugged. "It's not something I want to tell you over the phone."

"Well why didn't you tell us?" Dylan exclaimed.

"Because Krystal's my girl. She gets this information first."

Krystal stuck out her tongue at Dylan who only glared back at her.

Liv spun the bottle before it landed on Steven.

"Truth or dare Steven?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go out to the balcony and scream the 'I wish' thing from Dragon Tales."

They all laughed before Steven walked out onto the balcony with everyone fallowing behind. He cupped his hands around his mouth. "I wish, I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart." (Dragon Tales was my show!)

They laughed again before they all headed inside and sat back in their spots on the floor.

Steven spun the bottle before it landed on Krystal. Seeing that the bottle landed on her, Lillian elbowed Steven causing him to hiss and glare at her. She gave him a stern look and knew what she wanted him to do. She had forced him earlier to participate in her ridiculous plan of getting Krystal and Jason together.

"Alright Krystal, truth or dare?"

She thought about it. "Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to work at Steel Corp for a week, starting tomorrow."

"What?" she and Jason shouted at the same time.

Steven crossed his arms. "You heard me. And since it's a dare, you have to do it." He winked.

"Dad, I'm the CEO and I don't approve of this."

"You're right son, you are the CEO. But, I'm still the Chairman of the Board so therefore I have more power than you. So if I say that I'm hiring Krystal for a week, then she will be working there whether you like it or not."

Jason cursed under his breath knowing he was right.

"But what about the hospital?" Krystal added. "I can't just take off for a week on such a short notice."

"Krystal, did you forget who owns the hospital?" he raised an eyebrow.

She sighed. Steven was so chill that she had forgotten he was such a powerful man sometimes.

She looked over at Jason. "So what's my job going to be then? IT? Financial? Your personal assistant?"

"Oh, I have just the place for you," he smirked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N:

Date Today: 8/4/2016