Jason nearly choked at how much sugar she was adding in. "Krystal, that's not even coffee anymore! That's literally just sugar and half and half now," he said appalled.

"Hey, I don't tell you how to make your coffee so don't tell me how to make mine," she sassed.

Jason held his hands up in surrender with wide eyes and Krystal couldn't help but smile at him. They made their way out to the balcony with their coffee in their hands.

"You have a swimming pool on your balcony?" she asked.

"Of course I do," Jason said as he sat on a chair.

"But you can't swim," she raised an eyebrow.

Jason shrugged. "Who says it's deep?"

Krystal walked over to the edge of the balcony and leaned forward against the railing. The view was beautiful. She stared out at it for a few seconds before turning around to Jason and sitting on the chair next to him.

"Okay, what are we doing today?" she asked him.

"Well seeing as today is Sunday, we'll all have to go over to my parents house for dinner later or my mom would kill us. But until then, I don't know," he finished with a shrug.

"Let's go back to my apartment then and see what everyone else is doing today."

They continued to sit outside on the balcony and finished their coffee. Krystal's clothes finished washing so she had put it in the dryer to dry. She put on her clothes once they were done and they both headed out of Jason's place.

They got in to a taxi, much to Jason's reluctance, and headed towards Krystal's apartment. Once entering the apartment, they were met with the sight of Aiden, Aaron, Ryder, Dylan, Liv and Liam all sleeping on the floor in the middle of the living room amongst piles of pillows and blankets.

"Really?" Krystal asked incredulously. "I leave for one day and this is what happens?"

They all slowly began to wake at the sound of her voice.

"Oh, hey Krys," Ryder said as he yawned.

"How could you guys?" she acted hurt. "How could you guys have a sleepover without me?"

Liv scoffed. "Krystal, we all live together. It's a sleepover every night."

"It still hurts," she pouted before sitting down next to a half awake Aaron while Jason sat down on the couch.

"So, what are we all doing today?" Krystal asked cheerily.

Aiden laid back down and buried his face in a pillow. "Nothing. I honestly don't want to do anything today."

"Same," the rest of the boys agreed.

"So I guess we're just chilling then," Krystal said before getting up and going to her room to change.

The blankets and pillows were gone when she came back out and she saw that they were now all in the kitchen. Since everyone was too lazy to cook, they just ate bagels and cereal for breakfast. Krystal grabbed a cinnamon sugar bagel before spreading honey walnut cream cheese on it and eating it. (Like from Brueggers)

The rest of the day went by pretty fast as the eight of them just hung out in the apartment. They took turns playing Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto and watched a couple of movies afterward. Lillian had called later asking if they were coming over yet. When Jason had told her that they were all at Krystal's apartment, Lillian decided that she and Steven could just go over there to have dinner. She brought over all the food that she had made and they had dinner in the dining room. She was internally pleased that Jason and Krystal seemed to be getting along better than they were last week.