We Have A Plan

The Homeworld tracking vessel, the roaming eye, emits smoke as the hatch opens. The Crystal Gems along with Lapis and Peridot gasp as Eyeball pops his head out of pod.

She holds on to both sides of the pod entrance/exit as she looks around. She doesn't notice the Crystal Gems. Steven looks at Eyeball in astonishment. "Ruby?" Garnet quickly picks him up and takes him away.

"Whoa-?" Eyeball gets out the pod and lands on the surface. She growls and walks away as she continues to look around. Army pops her head out of the pod next. She quickly looks around and then jumps out.

Army lands on the ground and does a slow karate chop at the air along with some other fighting poses. She then notices a flower as she raises her right foot off the ground. Army grabs the flower and kicks it away. "Hi-ya!"

She then cartwheels away as Navy pops out from the pod. She gasps with excitement. "What a lovely planet!" She then wanders away happily. Leggy sticks her head out with anxiety.

"Wait...so we just...get up and walk around?" Leggy is then shoved out of the pod by Doc, the last one to get out. "Whoa-!" Doc looks around with suspicion. "Now, where's the Gem the scanners locked on to?"

The other rubies are doing their own thing as they look around. "Let's fan out and search the area." Meanwhile, at the barn, Steven sticks I'd head out from behind the barn door. "Whoa, look at them all."

Peridot plants her hands on Steven's head as she looks out with anguish. "I knew it! They're after me! This is the end of the line!" She looks away, flustered. Lapis raises an eyebrow next to Peridot.

"You really weren't kidding." Peridot faceplams. "I disobeyed a direct order from Yellow Diamond, and I called her a clod. To her face." Pearl rolls her eyes. "Oh honestly, you call everyone a clod."

Peridot gets off of Steven and scampers over to a box labeled "BASEBALL JOE." "Yes, but not everyone has command over all the armies of Homeworld waiting for the word to shatter me."

She dumps out the baseball equipment and hides under the box. Steven gets up and runs over to the box. "Peridot, we won't let them get you." He lifts up the box, revealing Peridot curled up in a ball.

Her eyes look up. "Haven't I caused you enough trouble?" Garnet walks over to Steven's side. "Don't worry, Peridot. It's our sworn duty to protect anything that calls this planet home. And that includes clods like you."

Peridot sits up. "That's my word." Garnet turns to the others. "Listen up everyone, I have a plan. Or should I say...we have a plan. Garnet holds up her hands and happily unfuses into Ruby and Sapphire who are holding hands.

Sapphire waves. "Hello everyone." Pearl and Amethyst walk over to them. "Ruby! Sapphire!" "HUUUGS!" Steven runs up to them and gives them a hug. Sapphire chuckles. "Hello, Steven!"

Amethyst gets pumped. "So, what's the plan?" Ruby and Sapphire let go of Steven. Sapphire whispers to Ruby. "You got this! Just act casual." She kisses Ruby on the cheek. Ruby bumps her fist against her palm. "Yeah, casual."