We Believe In You

Steven and the other melons cheer while Jasper, a bulky orange and red woman and Lapis, her blue opposite, fall towards the ground, defused from the impact. Alexandrite catches them in her hands and looks at the beach. The melons continue to cheer for their victory.

Alexandrite walks up onto the beach. Her knees slam down as she lets out loud, exhausted groan. She then glows as she unfuses back into Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl. They drop down onto the ground and pant.

Pearl laughs a bit and Amethyst groans. She gives a thumbs up. "Eurgh...I'm alive." Steven runs up to Pearl and hugs her. "Oh. Uh. Steven? Is that you in there?" Steven nods. Garnet looks over at him.

"Thank you. We couldn't have done it without your help." Amethyst gives a thumbs up. "Good job, melon head." Garnet observes the crowd of melons. "Thank you. All of you. You are truly brave."

The melons blush and give the "Oh, it was nothing" attitude. Putting a hand on the back of their head, folding their arms, etc. Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst, Steven, and the melon dog start laughing. Then everyone else started laughing.

The laughing stops as a tremor shakes the beach. Birds fly away from the island. The tremor then turns into an earthquake. A fissure splits Steven, Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst from the melons.

The tides start to erupt as the island violently shakes. The rock slides onto a steep angle and Jasper and Lapis start to slide away. Amethyst catches Lapis by the hand. Jasper on the other hand, slides right into the fissure after Pearl fails to catch her.

"Jasper!" After she went, the melon dog barks at Steven. The melons are shaking and trembling in fear. Garnet looks around, realizing what's going. "It must be the Cluster. Peridot was right." She looks down at Steven.

"Steven, it's up to you. The warp was destroyed. We won't make it back in time." Steven shakes his head. "Wake up, get Peridot and start drilling. The Earth needs you, Steven. We be fine. You can do this."

The Gems gather and smile down at Steven with Garnet. "We believe in you." Steven nods, tearing up. He closes his eyes. Amethyst's voice chimes in. "You got this, dude. You know the drill."

Pearl's voice adds in. "Be careful, Steven. Watch each other's backs." Garnet looks back at Steven who is almost out. "And Steven...we love you..."