1st transformation gone wrong?

Start from the beginning

Geez! What has gotten into him? I thought. I chewed then swallowed it and wow it's TASTY! "It is Tasty!" I said with wide eyes. "Yep, it's raw liver!" Sehun said. WHAT?! Did I just....

I started gagging. Liver! Plus it is RAW! "Noona! Are you okay!" Sehun got startled by my action. "I-I just ate....Liver! Sehun! Why did you feed me raw liver! You are so dead! Get over here!" I said and started running towards Sehun.

***

12:15am

That's the what time it is right now, and I still can't sleep. I turned in my bed and fast my window. The moon is beautiful! I thought. I sat on my bed and continued to look at the window. I then started walking to my window.

I opened my window, and started climbing out unconsciously. The cool breeze made me feel alive.

I was now on the roof of my house. Omo! What am I doing here?! My conscious kicked in. I was to panicked that I slipped and started falling down from the roof.

I closed my eyes ready for the end. When I felt nothing I opened my eyes. I was in a push up position. Hmm...my other side has quick reflexes. I praised.
I then started running to the forest that is in front of me.

***
Baekhyun POV
"Ahh!!" I heard a scream. My ears twiched and tingled. Sora? I was in my wolf form in the forest walking around thinking about Sora being a werewolf and witch.

"Ahh!!" I heard again. Sora most be in here! I started running towards the scream. I heard bones cracking and yelps when I got closer. "Sora are you there? Is something wrong? Are you okay?" I barked while I looked around.

I heard a whimper. "Sora? Are you okay?!" I spoke in wolf language. I heard a whimper, "w-who is there?"
"Sora, it is me Baekhyun. Where are you?" I then saw a white beautiful wolf, with blue crystal eyes, come out from the bushes in front of me.

"Who are you?" I growled.

"M-Min S-S-Sora." The white wolf whimpered. My eyes softened and I walked coder to the wolf and sniffed her. It is Sora! I mentally face palmed myself. "Sora, how are you a wolf?" I made an inhuman noise. "W-who are you?" Sora said scared. "Me? It is me, Baekhyun." I replied.

Sora tilted her head and said, "B-Baekhyun. I-I a-am a-a w-wolf." Sora whimpered. "Sora, it is okay, your wolf is probably tired of being trapped in your body for years." I said. Sora then licked my face! Ono! My wolf is turned on! I thought.

My wolf is taking over me. I pounced on Sora. I purred and cuddled her. I can't say that I didn't like the feeling it's just that Sora might be scared. I heard Sora whine. My wolf got off of her and Sora stood up. She then started running away from me. "Sora!" I barked and started running to her.

Min Sora POV
I'm so scared! There is a wolf chasing me right now! Who wouldn't be scared? "Sora!" I heard the wolf bark my name again.

Mate! Stop running! It's our mate!

I heard that voice again, making me stop and hide in a cave near by. I'm I going insane? I thought.

No! You are not. It is me, your wolf.

"M-my w-wolf?" I stuttered.

Yes! I'm your wolf! And you are running away from our mate! Go back to him!

I was going to reply but I started feeling my body stretching. The pain was so much to handle. I was going to scream, but no sound came out. My tears came down like a waterfall.

After a few minutes the pain went away. I looked at my body and I saw I was back into my human body, but naked.

Baekhyun POV
I shifted back into my human form behind the bushes where I left my clothes. I might scare Sora in my wolf form. I then started running looking for Sora.

***
After a few minutes, I still haven't found her. I then saw a cave. I can smell her scent in the cave.

I walked in the cave and saw a naked figure hugging its knees. She smells like...Sora! I thought. I saw her shiver when the breeze from outside slipped in the cave. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and I heard her gasp. "Ahh!!!" Sora started screaming. "So......Sora!-..." Sora kept screaming making my ears hurt and probably making me deaf.

I covered Sora's mouth. "Sora, calm down it is just me, Baekhyun." I calmed her down. I uncovered her mouth slowly. "B-B-B-Baekhyun?" She stuttered. She looked at me in the eye. She then hugged me, making me shocked, but I hugged her back. She was the first to pull away from the hug and gasped. She started crawling backward covering her petite body with her arms.

Huh? Why she crawling away from me? I thought. I started crawling towards her. "Stop! I-I'm n-n-n-nude." Sora said under her breath but I still managed to hear.

Right! She is nude! Oh! NUDE! OMO! MY MATE IS NUDE! Fuck! I hope I don't try to look....there. Without her permission. I'm not a byuntae! I thought. Then....what do I do?