Prologue

Ash's Point Of View

   I wave to Serena, Clemont and Bonnie as the plane begins to take off. Clemont was waving back with an encouraging smile on his face while Serena and Bonnie gave slow waves, both with tears in their eyes. It was sad to see them go but it's not like I can stay in Kalos forever. Besides, I bet we'll meet again someday. I'm sure of it!

'What a great region. And I finally won a league! If that isn't a great journey than I don't know what is!' I excitedly think to myself.

I was petrified to enter the Kalos league at first due to my previous track record at Pokemon leagues. But the second my last opponents team was defeated and I was the winner... Words can't describe the feeling.

Now my self confidence was at an all time high and a smile was always on my face. I've always liked to think I'm pretty optimistic but now I literally can't feel down at all. Everything is perfect!

As the plane continued to fly through the sky I see a flock of Fletchlings flying outside my window. I start to think about all the new Pokemon I caught in Kalos. I can't wait to see all my old Pokemon as well! I missed them so much during my journey. Speaking of my Pokemon, I start to hear a soft snore coming from next to me.

I turn my head to see Pikachu in the chair next to me, already asleep. I take a quick glance at my watch and see that it reads 5:03 AM.

'I guess I don't have much better to do.' I say while shrugging. I take a quick stretch and lean against the window of the plane with a small smile on my face.

'By the time I wake up I'll be in Kanto'