"Alright let's go it's hot as hell outside!" Dai'Ana complained.

"Well no shit Sherlock!" I replied.

She rolled her eyes and helped me up off the couch. We walked inside the house into the living room seeing Vickie leaning against the wall with a pout on her face.

"I still can't believe you straightened her hair." Dai'Ana said sitting on the couch.

"I didn't let her do shit! Her dad brought her home with her hair looking like that. She better hope like hell her curls come back. Now what's wrong with you?" I asked Victoria.

 Now what's wrong with you?" I asked Victoria

"Joey won't let me play the game. He told me to get my ass on and go dress up a doll." She pouted.

"Watch your mouth Vickie."

"I was just saying what he told me."

I gave her a side eye grabbing her hand and walked up the stairs to Joey's room. I walked in seeing my little brother playing on his Xbox One. I coughed to get his attention and he looked at me unbothered.

 I coughed to get his attention and he looked at me unbothered

"Why are you being mean to your niece. You do know she's older than you right." I told him.

"So, by one year, and I'm still the uncle. Which means I still have more authority. So little niecey Vickie, please go and find you some business. Bye." He said before turning back to his game.

Vickie let my hand go walking over to him and snatching his controller out his hand pushing him back onto the floor. She held her hand down against his chest so he couldn't move and moved down pressing her forehead against his.

"Listen up Uncle Joey. I have respect for you as an Uncle but you will have respect for me as your niece. Don't push me boy and don't call me names. I will make you my bitch if I wanna. Got it?" She told Joey mumbling the last part thinking I wouldn't hear her. I ignored it as she pulled him back up and patted his head before grabbing the controller and playing the game. Joey looked at me and shook his head grabbing his phone and putting on his headphones.

"Laya!" My mom called from her room.

I groaned internally wanting to scream. I thought the whole point of me coming over was to relax and take a break. Instead somebody always want me to do something. I took a deep breath and walked back down stairs and down the hall to my parents master bedroom going into my moms walk in closet.