Chapter 5

Sarah's POV

I didn't call Kian last night even though he said to. I couldn't face him. I still felt like crap and all I wanted right now was someone to talk to. But I have no one. Cassie is my best friend, but I can't talk to her about stuff like this. No one would want to be my friend after they saw how weak I actually am. I felt a couple tears run down my cheeks.

Wait snap out of it Sarah. You never cry, you never show weakness. You are popular, cool, and pretty. You are Sarah Brooks.

I wiped my tears, pulling my self together. I do my makeup and curl my hair, then pinning half of it back, so it's all on one side. I decided to wear something bold today to show people I'm not some crybaby. I put on a red dress that hugged my body and some black heels. That'll show them.

Kians POV

Sarah showed up at school looking a lot better than last night, and actually pretty hot. No no no Kian. You can not like her, she is too stuck up.

Sarah went strutting down the hall, with a slight smirk on her face. Some people whistled, some commented on how hot she looked, and some were still bad comments about her. Before she walked past me, i grabbed her arm gently pulling her to the side.

"What do you want?" She said with an attitude. I rolled my eyes, were back to being rude I see. "One, you would think you would be a little nicer after I saved your ass yesterday and two, why didn't you call me? I was worried something happened." I asked her.

"I didn't want to call you and don't tell me what to do. We aren't even friends." she told me and pushed past me, walking away. It's just all sunshine and rainbows coming from her today. Note the sarcasm.

I went to find Sam at his locker. He has been my best friend for a while now and we both do youtube. "Dude where were you yesterday?" He said. I should've saw that one coming.

"I took Sarah home." I answered simply. He rose his eyebrows, giving me a shocked look. "No! Not like that! Gosh Sam." I quickly added when I realized what he thought. "She was upset from the hate so i just dropped her off at home. That's all"

"Ohh okay. Well we better get to class." Sam told me as we started walking to our class room.

On the way there I noticed Sarah leaning against the lockers making out with a football player. I don't know why but it sorta bothered me. "Slut" I heard Sam mumble. I didn't say anything, I just kept walking