Chapter 4

Sarah's POV

"K-kian just please g-go away. I don't want anyone to see me like this." I sobbed. Why did he have to follow me? It's not like he actually cares. I just want to be alone and not deal with anyone else.

He didn't answer. Instead he just sat next to me and pulled me into his chest letting me cry. He took an extra shirt out of his bag and wrapped it around my wrists where I had cut. After a few minutes he stood up and picked me up bridle style.

"Wha- what are you doing?" I managed to squeak out through my tears. I looked up into his eyes to find him looking down at me. "Taking you home because you obviously can't go back to school like this" he replied.

He set me down in the passenger side of his car. I told him where my house was and he started driving there. I suddenly realized how tired I was from crying myself out and drifted to sleep without even knowing.

Kians POV

Sarah fell asleep on the way to her house. She looked so peaceful and innocent when she slept, which is the opposite of her personality. I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her to the front door. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. No one must be home.

I went inside and layed her down on the couch. Wow this is a pretty nice house I thought as I looked around. It wasn't too fancy, but it was very organized and modern looking. I walked around her house a little and spotted a shelf with some pictures. One was of her and her mom and she looked so happy. Then there was a picture of her, her mom, and who I'm guessing is her brother. It had a piece missing from it like someone ripped it. Thats weird.

I found some paper and a pen and wrote Sarah a note for when she woke up. It said " I hope you feel better when you wake up. You should clean your cuts and bandage them up. text or call me at 222-222-2222 when you're up so i know you're okay ~ Kian"

I left her house and drove home because I wasn't up to going back to school either now. I know I don't even know Sarah but it's almost like theres this force that's trying to pull me to her. Whatever happens, I'm going to help her.

-------------------------------------

ITS BEEN FOREVER I KNOW IM SORRY!

Tbh i lost a lot of interest in my stories and i got very busy so that's why i never wrote.

BUT.... I am going to be making 1 or 2 new stories and I'm going to finish this one or else it will bug me. Lol (:

Sooooo like and comment and add to your library for more! Thanks guys!