Fall For You

Everyone stopped and stared as I walked into school. Not in a bad way of course. I mean I am Sarah Brooks, why would they look at me bad. Every girl wants to be me, and every guy wants to have me. I don't blame them, I would want me too. I rule this school and that's the way it's supposed to be.

I walked to my locker and opened it up to look in the mirror I had hung up inside. I fixed my long brown hair that was in loose curls today. I checked myself out to make sure I looked good. I was perfect as usual. I got out my math book and closed my locker, to see my best friend Cassie walking up.

"Hey sugarplum!" Cassie exclaimed walking up to me. We always called each other the weirdest nicknames. "Hey buttercup!" I said back. We started walking to our class. "You look totally fab today!" She complimented my outfit. I was wearing a tight tribal print skirt and a light blue loose tanktop, along with light blue heels. "Awh thanks babygirl. I'm loving that dress of yours." I said smiling.

Cassie was wearing a cute flowery summer dress and gladiator sandels. I have to admit, I have always been a little jealous of Cass. She had golden brown hair, blue eyes and a perfect body. The typical Cali girl. Cass is the second most popular girl in school.

We walked into class and there he was. Most people know him as the most popular boy in school, but I know him as my boyfriend. Sam Pottorff. He is super cute and sorta famous. He is a youtuber and has a pretty big fanbase. All girls would die for a chance to date him, but he picked me because... well I'm me. Duh.

I went and sat next to him. "Hey baby." He said and kissed my cheek. "Sam! Be careful! I don't want you to ruin my makeup!" I said a little angry. He just rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah..." He sighed. Class was about to start when some guy walked in. And can I just say DAMN he was hot.

He talked to our teacher Mr. Ryans for a minute before Mr Ryans made an announcement. "Listen up class! This is our new student. Treat him with respect. please take a seat where ever." The new guy walked over to the seat on the other side of Sam. "Hey bro!" Sam said to him. They did some weird handshake. Wait they know each other? Huh... okay then. Mr. Ryans suddenly spoke up again. "Oh! I almost forgot! Please introduce youself to the class."

The new guy stood up and looked around at everyone. "I'm Kian. Kian Lawley."