"ion know"

"Lucas what did you do" she laughed

I laughed. "Nothing"

Our food came out fast and we ate and left. I took her back to school and went to my house and seen my mama's car in the driveway.

I parked my car and ran in the house to see her cleaning. She only does that when she's mad or upset.

"Hey mama" I said.

She turned around and looked like she was about to pass out.

"Woah you ok?" I caught her.

"Lucas?! How-"

I sat her down and explained everything to her and she was pissed at the doctors.

"How the hell could they do this?!" She said.

"I don't know but I'm glad to be outta there"

"Lucas no. You have to go back and see if something is really wrong....what if they don't check you out right or something?"

"Ma I'm fineeee" I hugged her. "I missed you"

"I missed you more my baby" she kissed my cheek and I smiled and went upstairs.

I went to Lady's room but she wasn't there. I'll just wait until she gets home I guess.

Lady

I was actually with August this time. Not Jason. August said he wanted to talk so I met him at Starbucks. I seen him sitting outside so I went up to him.

"Yes?"

"Hey Lady....I miss you..."

"August what do you want"

"To talk..."

A waiter came up to us and asked could he get us anything extra.

August

This waiter was checking Lady out. I mean looking at her like she was a piece of meat. This nigga.

"Um actually-" lady got cut off by her phone ringing. She got up and went off to the sauce to answer.

"Listen nigga keep looking at her like that and we gon have some problems. Fuck you looking at her like that for?" I asked.

"She ain't yours so-"

"Nigga how the fuck would you know? We are together so fuck off before you get yo shit rocked for real nigga and I'm not fucking around. Move. No we don't want anything extra. Bye."

he got a little scared and walked away fast.

Lady came back a couple minutes later.

"Where the guy go?"

"I don't know"

"Oh ok. What did you want to talk about?"

"Why you with Jason and not me?"

"August com-"

"No I really wanna know. Give me a legit fucking answer Za'Riyah"

She sighed.

Lady

Truth is. I couldn't give him a legit answer because I didn't have one. August just didn't know when to stop fucking up but Jason....he was like an outlet to all of that stress and anger. I don't know....he just makes me feel good.

I stayed silent.

"Do me a favor and just call me when you get a fucking answer because I've stopped fucking up for YOU Riyah. YOU. and you can't even give me another chance?! That's fucked up."

he got up and left.

I sighed and got up and left too. I was torn.

August or Jason?

------------------

End of Chapter😋

Yazmin in mm💦

August or Jason?🤔

Vote and Comment‼️