London

The first thing we did in London was go straight to the London Eye. The view was absolutely beautiful.

Shawn had his arms wrapped around me as we looked at the scene in front of me.

After we went to the many tourist attractions. Everything in London was just naturally beautiful. I don't think I even paid Shawn much attention today.

Now we were sitting at a small local cafe drinking coffee and eating muffins. I was trying to have a conversation with Shawn but he was kinda out of it. It's not like him to act like this. He was on his phone not really paying me any attention.

"Shawn what's wrong? You look a little upset." Shawn looked up at me.

"Just shut up and leave me alone for right now." Shawn said full of anger and attitude before standing up and leaving money for me to pay for the muffins and coffee.

Shawn walked away leaving me at this cafe alone.

What the fuck did I do?

I paid before looking for something to do.

I just walked around the city alone admiring the view and running into a few of Shawn's fans here and there. They all wondered why Shawn wasn't with me and I just made up a little white lie saying how Shawn was preparing a romantic dinner at the hotel for me and he kicked me out so I couldn't see what he was planning.

One of his fans Arabella showed me around. The both of us taking pictures and videos and posting on snapchat.

It was starting to get dark and I wanted to make sure Arabella got home safe considering she was only 13. I walked her home which wasn't a far walk before struggling to find my way back to the hotel.
"Great I'm freaking lost." I mumbled to myself before taking a seat on one of the empty benches in front of the river thames.

Shawn was suppose to take me on the cruise today to see London's landmarks but that all got canceled when he randomly got mad and walked away from me.

I sighed before looking for Corinthia hotel. After walking several minutes I found the hotel and walked inside using my key to unlock my hotel room.

When I walked inside I saw Shawn's phone on the bed and heard the Shower running.

Shawn's phone lit up and on the screen the name read Lizzy. I didn't pay much attention to the text. Lizzy could've been someone working with Shawn and his music. He gets lots of texts from people he works on music with.

I took of my shoes before sitting on the bed and going through twitter retweeting my feelings like always.

Shawn had walked out the bathroom when I decided to grab our laptop to watch an episode of American Horror Story on Netflix.

"Oh... um... hi." Shawn says and I just roll my eyes at him and started to walk away. "Let me speak to you." He said gripping my arm hard and pulling me towards him causing me to drop the computer.

"Look what you made me fucking do!" I said trying to push him off of me so I can get the computer but instead he grabbed both my arms and pushed me up against the wall.
"I'm not trying to fight with you." Shawn said making me look him in the eyes. "Get off of me." I muttered through gritted teeth.

"Let me talk dammit!" He yelled causing me to stop trying to get out of his tight grip. "You don't get to talk now. You couldn't talk to me earlier! You left me in the middle of London with no idea on how to get back to the hotel. You basically canceled all our plans for today. I spent the day with one of your fans instead of you, which I was looking forward to doing. I did nothing wrong for you to just get up and leave me." I said and Shawn backed away from me.