Paris

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I smiled once I looked out the window when I saw the sun rising and the Eiffel Tower in the distance. I turn over to see Shawn already awake watching me.

"You're being weird." I laugh sitting up in the bed. "I'm not." He laughs and kisses my cheek before climbing out of bed and grabbing some clothes.

"Get ready, we have a long day ahead of us." Shawn genuinely smiled. Shawn walked into the bathroom to take a shower get dressed. While Shawn was in the shower I opened up the doors to the balcony and walked ouside to admire the view. It was beautiful.

I took a picture of the view and posted it on twitter.

@PrincessJas: I can get use to waking up to this view 😊🗼

I walked back inside and grabbed my outfit. A white long sleeve dress with black polka-dots, black tights and black high heel boots.

Shawn walked out the bathroom completely ready. He walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"Get ready." He says playfully pushing me towards the bathroom. I laughed and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

***

Once I walked out the bathroom Shawn walked back into the hotel. I was confused on where he was.

"Oh hey cutie." Shawn says and I look at him. "Where were you?" I asked.

"I felt like you were taking too long so I went to a nearby restaurant and ordered us some food he says walking to the balcony placing a bag on the table. "And I also brought a lock so we can love-lock on a bridge."

I smiled at the idea and kissed him. I've always seen love-locking in those sappy romance movies that take place in Paris and I've always wanted to do so.

Shawn sat on the bed with a sharpie and wrote our initials on the back of the lock inside a horribly drawn heart. I laughed at Shawn's efforts before kissing his cheek.

"Now let's go eat so we can start our day." Shawn jumped up from the bed and walked outside to set up.

Shawn set up two plates and opened the bag revealing plain croissants. Shawn finished making coffee before he walked back ouside pouring the coffee and sitting in the seat in front of me.

Shawn took out his phone and took a picture of me.

@ShawnMendes: Treating my baby right😍💞💕

After breakfast Shawn took me to the love-locking bridge where we hooked the lock onto gate and locked it

After breakfast Shawn took me to the love-locking bridge where we hooked the lock onto gate and locked it. Shawn leaned down and pressed his soft lips onto mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him deepening the kiss. Shawn pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you Jas. I love everything about you." I looked into his beautiful brown eyes that were much lighter in the sun and sensed that something was different about him. His eyes gave it all away. There was something he was hiding... he wasn't telling me something.

Maybe it's just my paranoia. Yeah that's just it. I'm being paranoid.

"I love you too Shawn." I pecked his lips and watched as we threw the key into the water.

Shawn held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

We walked to a dock where the bateaux mouches was loading on the Seine river. We got onto the boat and sat next to each other. Shawn's arm was wrapped around me as we sat in a peaceful silence looking out at the view. This city was absolutely amazing.

I've always wanted to visit Paris and now I'm here, in the city of love with the love of my life.

Shawn smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

At this very moment nothing can be better.