Flights✈

Shawn finished his tour and it ended amazingly. Three whole months without any abuse. Yes we got into a few arguments but nothing major.

"Baby get packed." Shawn said walking into the room. "Why?" I asked confused. We just got back from tour where were we going now?

"Just do it." He said looking through his side of the closet. "Oh and happy anniversary." He says walking over and kissing my forehead.

I can't believe I forgot our anniversary shit.

Shawn went back into the closet and grabbed clothes. "Jas come on." He says and start to throw clothes at me.

"Fine I'm coming." I sighed climbing out the comfy bed.

I grabbed random shorts and shirts and a pair of all black nike sneakers so they match with all the outfits. I also grabbed a bunch of undergarments before I put the clothes in a suitcase and plopping back on the bed.

"Why are all my good clothes dirty?" Shawn groaned talking to himself and I just laughed. Obviously he didn't see I did the laundry and the clean clothes were in the laundry basket right next to the door.

I began to whistle until Shawn turned to me annoyed. "Stop that." Shawn says rolling his eyes continuing to look for clothes.

"Maybe if you weren't so bitter I would've told you that I had just finished washing laundry and the clothes were right there." I said pointing to the basket of clothes. Shawn jumped on top of me and began to kiss all over my face. "Have I ever told you how much I love you? If not I fucking love you a lot!" He says pulling out clothes from the basket.

I laughed at him rushing to pack. "Where are we going and why are we rushing?" I asked Shawn confused.

"Well it was going to be a surprise for our anniversary but I guess I can tell you now." Shawn stops packing and stands up to walk to the bed where I was sitting. He takes a seat on the bed next to me. Shawn pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We are going to spend a few days in Paris, then we'll take a plane to New York so you can shop, then we'll drink in London and after maybe about two weeks we'll take a flight back to LA."
{If you're a Jack and Jack fan you know exactly what I did there 😉😂}

"Shawn!" I screamed and jumped up from on top of him. "You're kidding me right now. Please tell me you're joking!" Shawn shook his head no and I jumped up in excitement.

"I fucking love you." I said tackling him in a hug. "Now hurry up and get ready." I rushed Shawn. I grabbed his hand and helped him pack.

Shawn laughed at how happy I was and helped me pack. Before I knew it we were on a plane to Paris