34

Lauren came to my hotel room so we could talk.

"So, what's the real reason you don't like Dillon?" she asks.

"I'm the one he raped," I said as I stared out the window.

She gasped, "Ana-"

"Save me the pity, please," I sigh. "I've had enough of it for two lifetimes."

"Is that what Jack was talking about?" she asks, and I respond with a simple nod.

"I'm pregnant," I say, feeling the tears coming.

I bit my lip hard.

"Y-you're pregnant?" she asks, sounding shocked.

"Ye-es," my voice cracks.

"Ana. D-does Jack know? Or your parents?"

"Jack doesn't know about the baby, and my parents don't know a thing," I say and look at her.

"Is that why you came?" she asks. "To get away from Jack?"

I slightly nod, "it's hard being around him whilst hiding the baby from him."

"When are you going to tell him?"

"I can't! He'd leave in a heartbeat, Lauren. The fans would say so many terrible things about us both," I snicker as a tear falls. "I mean, the fans know about me. Two came up to me earlier."

"Ana-"

"I don't even want it," I shriek. "I don't want his baby," I say, his meaning Dillon.

"Wh-"

"I can't get an abortion, my parents wouldn't allow it. They're too religious," I sigh.

"You can't just kill your baby! Maybe it's good they won't let you," she shakes her head in disbelief.

"Would you want a baby that you didn't ask for? A baby that belongs to someone, other than the one you're dating? Would you want your kid to grow up, knowing they were a result of rape? And they were just a mistake?" I yell.

"If you're not going to listen to me, then I'm leaving."

"Then fucking leave!" I yell. "I don't understand how you couldn't side with me on this. Some best friend," I shake my head.

-

I hear you're in NY?

yeah, why?

so am I. wanna meet?

Nate, I have too much on my mind. id just annoy you with my rants.

that's okay :) I'm here for ya

//

ALL MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BECAUSE JM A SHITTY WRITER WOOOOOOO volleyball killed me and I smell like sweat.

idk if any of you guys have played volleyball (like fr played) but I've played for like 5 years. anyhow, volleyball players have the smelliest knees i stg. you take off your knee pads and it's like a big whiff of stench. lovely, really.