31

should we just tell them?

tell who what?

the fans. tell them we're together?

why not. they're already all over me.

***

I looked at Twitter and saw Jack's latest tweet.

"I'm here to answer your most popular question.
@anamitchell is, in fact, my beautiful girlfriend :')"

And at that very moment, I gained hundreds of thousands of followers. Everyone started tweeting me, but I decided to lay low.

I sighed and tossed my phone on the bed. I sat down and put my face in my hands.

What was I going to tell Jack? He was blowing up my phone, wondering when he could visit. I just didn't want to be around him right now. I couldn't, not while I was carrying someone else's baby.

It wasn't his, he shouldn't have to know. But how would I hide that?

"Ana, honey," my dad says as he walks into my room. "Your mom and I feel bad for leaving you home alone for a month."

"Oh," I mumble.

"Your mom and I are going on another vacation in two days, to New York. Do you want to come?" he asks.

The perfect way to get away from Jack for a while, so it will be easier to hide my secret.

But how would I hide it from my parents? How am I going to tell them I was raped? I wasn't going to. Not yet.

I didn't even want the baby, but my parents wouldn't allow an abortion. Not if I'm still living with them.

"Yes," I smile.

I will finally get to go home and see all my friends.

//

I was at school for 12 hours.
sorry it's short. not in a gr8 mood.