25

JACK GILINSKY'S POV

Ana made me watch Grey's Anatomy that night. She fell asleep after five episodes, but I continued watching.

I looked down to see her snuggled up to me. She looked so adorable. I don't know why I ever hurt her. She didn't deserve that, not from anyone.

I took my phone out and opened SnapChat. I took a picture of her and captioned it, "I love sleeping next to you." I clicked her name and my story.

I thought about it, though. Should I put it on my story, for millions to see? She wouldn't want to me exposed to my reality, would she? I unchecked my story and just sent it to her.

I closed her laptop and fell asleep next to her.

ANA'S POV

"Good morning beautiful," Jack said as I opened my eyes.

He was staring down at me, all cute and stuff.

"I was thinking we could go to a party tonight? I'll be by your side the whole time. I promise," he smiles and holds my hand.

"Sure," I smile.

We were leaving for the party around five, because Jack was bringing beer and it takes an hour to get there.

Until five, Jack and I just laid around. We watched some Netflix and cuddled.

Around three, I went to get ready, and Jack went home to shower and get dressed as well.

-

"Ayyyyeee," several voices called as we walked inside the house where the party was.

"Hey man," Jack said as he bro-hugged someone. "This is my girl, Ana," he smiles at me. "Ana, this is Dillon."

"We met, once. But we didn't talk," I tell him.

"Yeah," he smiles and hands me a drink.

"Oh, I don't drink," I decline nicely.

"Oh," he frowns.

"C'mon, baby," Jack says. "Let's go put this up and partaaaaay."

I laugh at his cuteness.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Do you care if I have a drink?"

"You don't have to ask," I laugh. "Just please don't get too drunk."

"Okay," he smiles. "Come with me."

I walk with him to where the drinks are and wait for him.

"Want a sip?" he asks.

"Sure," I shrug and take a sip. "Not bad," I smile.

"Want one, babe?"

I nod and he pours me some, then gives it to me. I take a sip, and it was actually good.

"C'mon," he says and I follow him to the kitchen. "Stay here, babes. I'll be right back, I want to go see Johnson, and let him know I'm here."

I stand against the counter as I sip my drink. It tasted like fruity alcohol. Don't make fun of me, I don't know anything about it. I never drink.

I see Jack come back around. I sit my drink down on the island counter and turn around to face him.

"I really have to pee," he laughs. "Hold this, please?"

I laugh and take his drink. I turn around and grab mine without looking, and take another sip.

I start feeling a little dizzy. Someone familiar walks up to me, Dillon, from Nebraska, and the first person I saw here.

"Heyyy," he slurs. "Come with me."

"N-no, I- where's Jack?" I struggle to say.

"Just follow me," he pulls me by the hand.

"N-noo," I try pulling away, but he pulls harder.

He pulls me into a room and shuts the door, then locks it. He pushes me into the bed, and strips me of my clothes.

Things started to get a little hazy, and I was too weak to fight him off of me.

//

Another update because I have 39 chapters written that I'm really trying to publish so I can be done writing this.

I'm sorry that I've been switching the POV a lot. pls. if you ever go to a party, get ur own drink and don't take ur eyes off of it.