17

Csn I call youuuuuiu

lmao, drunk G?

Yesssss

***

"Hi Anaaaaaa," Jack says happily from the other end of the line.

"Hi, you alcoholic," I laugh.

I hear his friends in the background.

"What are youuu up to, on this fine, blurry night?"

"Talking to my drunk friend," I say trying hard not to laugh.

"Wow! Who's your friend? You made a new one? WHOOOOO?" he questions.

"You, Jack. You are my drunk friend."

"I miss youuu," he says.

"I miss you, too, G," I reply.

"Ana, I don't know if we should hang out anymore," he slurs.

"Huh?"

"I just. I don't know if I can trust you," he slurs some more.

"Jack, we already went over this."

I hang up my phone, and turn it off.

I know what you're thinking.

"He's drunk, he doesn't know what he's talking about."

But what a drunk man says, is what a sober man thinks. I can't believe him. If I really wanted to "expose" him, I would have already done so.

I could've told all of Twitter who the girl in the picture was, and make up some crazy story. I could've told everyone that we are dating, and lies on top of lies.

He can trust me.

((fast forward to the next day))

I wake up to a knocking on the front door. I roll off of the couch and groan. I quickly get up and open the front door. Jack stood before me.

"Why haven't you answered my texts or calls? I was worried about you."

"Why are you here?" I ask, annoyed.

"Wait, what's wrong?" he asks, but a look of realization spreads across his face. "I called you last night. Shit. What did I say?"

"You can't trust me," I say crossing my arms. "Better leave, I could 'expose' you right now, Jack!"

"Ana, I'm so sorry. I was drunk a-"

"Don't even go there, Jack. You know it's true."

"You're mad that I don't trust you?" he asks.

"No, I'm mad that you had to get drunk to tell me that," I say. "Jack, if I wanted to 'expose' you, I would've done it by now."

"I know, I know. And I'm really sorry," he says with a sad expression on his face. "It's just, with the media today, and the music industry, it's hard to trust anyone."

I understood that.

"I'm sorry, G. I shouldn't have overreacted. I want you to know you can trust me, though," I give him a reassuring smile.

"Huggles?" he asks with a goofy smile.

I give in and wrap my arms around him tightly.

"Thank you, Jack."

He pulls away and looks at me confused, "for what, babes?"

"For being a friend," I smile and get a little teary-eyed.

"Awwww," he pulls me into another hug. "You don't have to thank me for that, Ana. You're such a good friend to me, thank you for being my friend."

I look up at him.

"You're so real, Ana. I do trust you, a lot. It's kind of scary how much I trust you," he finishes.

I smile at him, and he smiles back.

His smile was so gorgeous.

//

I hope you guys are finding this story interesting, and you like it. I'm trying to make it good, but I don't know if it is?

5+ votes? I know, sad right. only 5. haha.