28

((fast forward three weeks))

"Baby, I'm grabbing fuzzy socks for you since it's always cold in hospitals," Jack calls.

I stand in front of my mirror, in the bathroom, with my hands placed on the edge of the sink. I stare down and then look up at myself. I had tear stained cheeks, and I was pale. Why would this happen?

"Baby," Jack knocks on the door. "Let's go."

I wanted to shower so very badly to wash the feeling of him off of me. I knew I couldn't, though. I'd showered since it happened, but I knew Jack wouldn't want that. He'd think there would be a slight chance that Dillon's stuff was still in me.

I just couldn't scrub his feeling off of me.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and Jack grabbed my hand.

"Everything will be okay, baby," he assures me.

I nod slightly and we walk downstairs together.

-

Jack checks in for me at the ER, and we wait for them to take me back. They put the hospital bracelet on me and put me in a private room.

I sit on the bed with my legs pulled up to my chest. Jack stands next to the bed tracing shapes on my back with his fingers.

There's a knock, and then, "Ana Mitchell?"

"Yes?" I say as the man walks in.

"I'm Dr. Byrd," he stuck out his hand.

I looked at his hand and he pulled it away.

"My apologies," he says and looks at my chart. "So what do we have h-" he pauses. "Oh," he looks up at me sadly. "I'll get a nurse in here pronto with a rape kit."

I look at Jack and feel tears rush to my eyes. He tries to pull me into a hug.

"No," I say without being making eye contact.

Soon, a nurse walks in. She has several things in her hands and she looks to Jack.

"Are you the ass that did this to her?" she asks him.

"N-no," he stutters. "I'm her boyfriend."

"I-We were at a party and someone drugged me," I said as a tear fell from my face.

"Oh, I'm very sorry," she says to Jack. "Can you leave the room please?"

Jack looks at me. He kisses me forehead and leaves the room.

"I'll need you to change into this," she hands me a gown. "And pee in this cup."

I quickly change and put on the fuzzy socks that Jack brought. I grabbed the cup and walked to the bathroom to pee.

Once I was done, I came back into the room and sat down.

"Now, I have to do the rape kit," she looks at me sympathetically. "The cops were called, as well."

"W-what? Why?" I ask.

"Anytime we have a rape victim, it's required that we call the police," she says. "Now I'll need you to lay back."

-

The nurse left, and I was alone. I asked for Jack, but they couldn't find him. I waited alone.

Maybe he left me. Maybe it was too much for him, or maybe because I wouldn't let him near me. I just didn't want to be touched anymore.

"Hi baby," Jack says as he walks in.

He had a bloody nose, and a tissue in his hand.

"What happened, where were you?" I asked concerned.

"I beat the shit out of Dillon, but don't worry about me. He only hit me once," he said referring to his nose. "There was a lot more blood on him."

"Go clean up," I tell him.

He leaves the room to clean up. Soon after, police come in, probably to question me.

"Ana Mitchell, you know why we are here, correct?" one of them said, and I reply with a small nod. "What happened?"

I was in a haze, but I was sure of what was going on.

Dillon threw me onto the bed and pulled my shirt off. He threw my shoes and pulled my jeans off, as well. I tried fighting, but my body wouldn't move, like I was paralyzed.

I stripped me of my clothing and hovered over me. He grabbed my hands and held them over my head as he thrusted into me, hard.

It was a pain I could never have imagined. He dug his thumbs into my hips as he kept going in and out of me. Tears fell from my eyes and he started moaning from the pleasure he was receiving.

Once he was done with me, he left me there on the bed, all alone. I was exposed, and too numb to move.

A tear slipped from my already wet eyes.

"Can you name the rapist?" the officer asked.

"Dillon Rupp," Jack's voice said from behind the two officers.

"And who might you be?" one asked.

"I'm her boyfriend, Jack."

"Where were you when all of this was happening?" they questioned.

"We were at a party, and I left her in the kitchen. I had to use the restroom," he said as he sat next to me.

"Ana, did you get your own drink?" the officer already questioning Jack asked.

"Jack got it for me."

The two officers looked at each other and then to Jack.

"We're going to have to bring you to the station for further investigation, Jack," the officer said.

"W-you think I did this?" Jack asked, looking hurt.

I looked at Jack. He wouldn't do this, would he?

"Ana-" Jack looked at me. "You know I wouldn't do that."

A tear slipped from his eye.

"I-I watched him get my drink, he wouldn't-"

"I didn't rape her!" Jack interrupts. "Aren't you forgetting that there is a rapist out there?"

"It could be assisted rape," the officer shrugged.

I stare at the floor with wide eyes.

"Jack, I know you didn't have anything to do with this," I pause. "But just go, tell them everything you know and you'll be fine. Arguing with them right now, it's not going to help."

He looked at me with a sad face, "okay," he nods. "I'll have Johnson come up here, okay?"

"Okay."

//

Dramatic. keep voting pls :))))