I showed him my hall pass and he pointed his hand towards the door.

 As I walked out of class I took my phone out of my back pocket. I pushed open one of the stalls and locked the door. After a couple minutes of scrolling down my text messages and replying to Molly, I hear a couple of people walk in. Now one of them is banging on the door. And of course what I suspected. Amanda and her two sluts. I opened the door to face her.

“ Well well well, looks who's here” She giggles.  

 " Not you again. " I said with a sarcastic yawn and a dirty look.

“Hmm just because you blocked me on twitter doesn’t mean I can't see what you post Abby, I have my ways, darling. And news flash! I'm going to the concert too. Want some proof? "

She shoved the ticket apparently trying to rub it in my face.

 " There you go! Aren't you excited to see me there? " She said.

  Before I could say anything, she grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me onto the ground. What a cunt.

 “They wont like you anyways honey.” She said while they all laughed at me and walked away. 

 I curse under my breath not knowing what to do. "FUCK!" I yell right when they leave the bathroom. I got up and wiped all of dirt off of my butt.

 Can this day get any fucking worse?

  ---- --- --- --- --- ---

 School is finally over and I'm glad I didn't have to see Amanda again. 

*At home*

  "Molly, Aunt Jenna, Zack, I'm home!" I yell while walking into the house.

 "Abby!!! Oh my god I missed you so much." Molly races down the stairs screaming.

 She attacks me with her sweet tight hug.

 "Hahaha I missed you too!" I squeeze her butt then sit on her and she dies.

** I'm just kidding, I've been really goofy today sorry lmao, Continuing...:) **

Zack marches down the stairs as well.  

" Hey weirdo! We missed you! " He said.

 "Haha shut up I missed you guys too. "

 I hug him then Molly grabs me and drags me up the stairs. 

 We're finally getting ready for the concert. Before we did, we took a few pictures togethether on my laptop. I've never been so happy in my life to be honest.  Meeting my idols, watching them perform, and even seeing them backstage! 

 Molly showed me her costume and its so gorgeous with her blue/purple hair color she sprayed all over her hair, the crazy black dress, cool accesories, and her beautiful make up. 

 She tells me to be a vampire or something. But I just tell her that I'm gonna stick to wearing anything. I go over to my wardrobe grab my red skinny jeans that reveal my curves with a black and white stripe shirt. And of course. My suspenders. It was more of a Louis Tomlinson look but its cute. I brush my hair a little and just keep it down. Molly says I look really pretty. I put a little mascara on and some lip gloss. I don't really like to wear heavy make up because I feel like it's fake. But hey who am I to judge.

 Its 4 and the concert starts at 7. The drive to L.A takes about an hour and a half. Hopefully we get there a little earlier than other people. After our phones and my camera were done charging, I placed the charger in my purse. Grabbed two bottles of water, the tickets, my camera and a couple of sharpies just in case the boys don't have any. You never know. I double checked that I have everything, zipped up my purse and left the room. Nothing can go wrong now, it's my freakin' day, no one is gonna mess this up for me or even Molly.