Chapter 7

Just a little note..... Please vote if you like my story!:) it means a lot that you are all reading my novel so please also comment your opinions:)
Enjoy!;)

~

The drive to school was incredibly tense, the atmosphere in his vehicle went from comfortable to stressed.

Thousands of thoughts clouded my senses about what happened , but all I remember is Jesse.

I focus my irises on him, noticing how visibly strained and distant he appears.

Almost like my gaze was burning through his skin , his face abruptly turned in my direction, his jaw slowly unclenched and his eyes softened under my hardened stare.

His lips lift into a smirk as he silently laughs to himself, tangled up in his  own thoughts.

I couldn't help but blush at this and I'm most certainly aware that my embarrassment furthered his amusement.

It's only then that I stared out of the window and was confronted by familiar surroundings.

Jesse parked his car a reasonable distance away from the school , most likely to spend more time talking to me, or on his case, just looking at me and I internally laugh at this.

We both vacated the car at the same time and as soon as he locked his car, his remarkably soft hand clasped mine as we confidently strode into the main building of school.

Walking down the hallway, all conversation immediately stopped as me and Jesse made our presence known. He still held a slight smirk whereas I was blushing as bright as a ripe strawberry at all of the attention.

Attempting to unclasp my hand from his grasp he firmly brought my hand back to his as we strolled over to my locker.

He reluctantly released my hand as I packed all necessities into my large brown handbag.

When I closed the locker door and turned around, Jesse was no where to be seen.
For a moment I visually scouted the bustling hallway , before pushing down the disappointment that threatened to arise at his abrupt departure.

Walking towards my first lesson which happens to be Maths , a hand suddenly reached out and firmly took my forearm under their painfully tough hands.

I thrash my head to the side and almost laugh at the sight; how lucky am I to run into the leader of the Blonde demon cult?

Her high pitched voice interrupts my thought processes as she releases my arm and looks at me trying to accomplish a threatening glare- but failing miserably as she looks like a barbie doll that was flushed down the toilet.

"Stay away from him" her nasally voice invades my senses , momentarily clouding them.
I almost groan in displeasure as I comprehend her words and I feign innocence:

"Who?" I reply with an impassive facial expression, already bored of this encounter.

" Jesse. He is mine , we are basically a thing" Courtney proceeds "so stay away from him"

I muster up the courage to finally confront this bitch and speak my mind.

" Firstly, me and Jesse are friends. Secondly why are you feeling so threatened Courtney? Trust issues? I think you should see a counsellor for your obvious relationship problems."

I hold back the laughter that threatens to erupt as I take in her shocked and angry facial expressions before I carry on my way to class.

I'm nearly at my destination when an elbow nudges my ribs , causing my to get slightly aggravated.