Chapter 1

Hi guys !!:)
I'm new to watt pad and basically love writing so please read this and comment to tell me what you think !:)
Thankyou everybody ~ I will appreciate every reader.
Enjoy!!:)xx

~~~~~~~~~~

Parking in my usual spot, I casually get out of my car to enter school- or as teenagers call it-hell.
I enter the main building of our minimalistic school , my black heels gently colliding with the grainy vinyl.

Just because I live in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean I can't have good fashion sense.

After a few minutes I reach my locker, opening it to get my history and science textbook, when my thoughts were interrupted by a high-pitched squealing sound signalling the arrival of the "Blonde demons" as I call them.
Rolling my eyes in exasperation, I turn my head to see the leader of the populars stamping her foot on the ground.
" How dare YOU dump ME?!" She yelled at her boyfriend- the cliche jock. Or should I say ex-boyfriend I thought with an amused smile lining my lips.

" You are so freaking clingy Courtney!Believe it or not I have better things to do other than go to mall with you every weekend!"

A chorus of laughs and muffled chuckles erupted from the students that now congregated around Jack and Courtney, soaking up the gossip.

Readying myself to leave for class, a hand reaches out grabbing my arm. Abruptly turning around I am confronted by Lily and Robyn, my closest friends.

" Omg! This is the best thing I've seen in weeks!" Lily says in an excited tone whilst Robyn nods in agreement.

The sudden ring of the bell transports students back into educational reality as pupils begin to disperse  including Courtney and her gang of demonic barbie dolls , whilst most of my year sigh at not getting the opportunity to revel in the verbal battle.

Lily quickly hurries off but not before she shouts for us to save her a seat in Biology second period, leaving me and Robyn walking towards History.