THANKS

Thank you guys for sticking to reading this book it was a long process I should have spent the amount of time I wanted to on it. But I am overall satisfied with how I ended it. I ended it like it should have ended. No new book projects will be made not until I finish up the Wolf Soul trilogy which you should check that out as well if you love wolves. It's based on a fan fiction about my ex-boyfriend and I'm just SO baffled at how my first book got 1.55K reads, and that's pretty nifty for my first legit book on here. I am going to hopefully write better books later in life that will be more detailed and give more information as it seems like I tend to rush things a bit which is a nasty habit I gotta break. But yeah thanks to all who read this book I would love to see your comments on this about anything pertaining to the book. Like do you want a second book to this or leave it as it may?? I wanna have answers so please comment what you wanna say below.

Again THANKS SOOO much for reading.

Also update: WOLF SOUL Trilogy is completed and I have started on writing the Vicious Lovers books. Vicious Lovers is completed the next book I offer you to read is Lovely Blood.

Link to the second book: https://my.w.tt/vSukErHNi7