4. Daniel

The day went by pretty fast. I was dreading how I would do on my exams the entire time since..last night kept going on repeat in my mind. And I guess what makes it worse was..in the midst of it all he was possibly going to kill me. My senses had went haywire and I was about to get ready to fight him off if he went a little hostile. "Crazy fuck..," I mumbled aloud as I sat in one of the food courts on campus. "What?," Aaron asked. "N-Nothing..just thinking about someone..," I replied rather quickly. "Ahh man~ I think I definitely flunked my exam for my Maths," he sighed as he took a sip of his coffee. "I..tuned it all out so I think I flunked too," I grumbled. "Whoa...I know if you definitely flunked I did as well..," he scoffed. "Anyway, better news..I totally banged Nat yesterday," he grinned. I have him a look. "N-Not on the couch..we moved to my room once you went into yours," he explained quickly. "I know you didn't want to have to burn that couch down too..." The last couch was great. But when Aaron fucked on it I burned it and took the bigger pieces and tossed it in the trash. Aaron gave a shrug, "Sadly, though Nat and I got into a fight after and she stormed out. But..." He leaned forward and squinted at me suspiciously, "I could have sworn I heard a loud thud or slid of your bed and then..possibly a moan come from your room." I swallowed down a few sips of my ice coffee. "Did you have anyone I don't know..in your room at the time??," he asked raising an eyebrow slowly. I quickly thought about Calcifer and what happened that very same night. "...No you're just being paranoid," I replied. "Oh okay..because it you're getting off on our sex dude that's possibly too sick even for me," he chuckled. "No..you're not that important dude trust me," I said. "I think I am seeing as I am your only friend you talk to and I known you since sandbox times," he went on. He was right, Aaron is the only friend I had. In homeschool up to now he was the the one who got attention from girls and I was the brains behind getting him halfway there. Mostly because I wrote poetry and had a way with things I just never used any of my talent for myself. I did once on Mitzy and she grew to love the nerd I am. But now..some random vampire asshole claims I am his and this is just too surreal. "Dude!! Where did you go??," Aaron asked. "Oh..I was just thinking about some things...nothing important," I stated. Just then there was a loud vrring noise and I could hear it way before it appeared in view. The motorcycle went speeding up the stairs and parked right in front of the building on the sidewalk leaving tread marks from the wheels. People gathered around a little to see who it was. He took off his helmet and had on a leather bike jacket with a wolf on the back. His hair was jet black and short smoothed cut. Most people cleared out no longer interested but the few who watched kept watching and some even recorded or snapped pictures. His eyes were royal blue and I felt a shudder going down my spine. I felt.
..intimidated by him immediately. He got off his bike his figure was taller than myself and his build was possibly better than my own too. He walked inside the building his tensed strongly structured face looking over everyone before his eyes shot straight to me. "Holy..fuck..," Aaron said quietly. I could hear Aaron's heart pound and mine as well. He walked over to me and slammed his hands down on the table, and we both jumped. "...Liam..," he stated his tone sounded like he was as tense as he looked. I cringed and looked away quickly. I wish my name was Steve. That could be anybody. "Get up," be ordered and I stood up slowly and he grabbed me by my laptop bag and walked me towards the door. A campus policeman finally arrived on the scene and walked up with his hand on his pepper spray. The guy glared him down and the officer took a few steps back completely terrified. I decided to go where he wanted to avoid any sort of collateral. I hopped on his bike and he did as well after putting on his helmet. He didn't waste time speeding past the crowd and hopping back onto the street. He drove for what seemed like an hour and we finally arrived at the gates of a very fancy manor. There seemed to be an awful lot of people there and sensing them I could tell they weren't human. He got off the bike after parking it and I followed nervously behind. He wouldn't talk to me at all. Great another Calcifer but worse... We walked into the manor and pushed past the people there. Finally we reached two very familiar people. Oracle Emuila and Calcifer. Calcifer was dressed fancy and had a glass of something dark red in his hand. I just decided to guess it as being blood. He looked slightly surprised that I was there. Emuila however smiled a little rather amused. "I'm NOT training this little shit..," the dark haired male stated. "Daniel you have no say in the matter..," Emuila replied she looked rather pouty at his answer. "I do. I am dark now," Daniel growled. He glared over at Calcifer, and Calcifer looked unimpressed. "But please do this deed..for me at least..," Emuila's soft voice sounded so convincing and hard to say no to. "He will die if I train him..," Daniel stated a little less tense than his other statements. "Oh, don't put yourself that far up on the pedestal you were just the nearest wolf fae around coincidentally of course," Calcifer replied a half smirk appearing on his face. Daniel growled getting closer to Calcifer and I could feel he wanted to rip his flesh off or screw him or do both possibly. "Gentlemen..please," Emuila's soft voice came out. "Sexual tension or frustrations please leave them in the past.." Daniel gripped my arm then smirked, "Right it is all behind us..I will train him if I can be his mate." Calcifer looked calm but he was anything but. He was very irate about that. "That is up to him..about the mate request Daniel," Emuila stated. "Then..only time will tell right?? Lots....and lots....of time," Daniel stated as his cold blue eyes drilled holes into me. He then turned and left, "I have other business so.." He pushed past me and I almost fell and he pushed past the crowds of people too. Once he left the atmosphere felt less tense. Calcifer breathed but slowly, and he set the glass he held down before approaching me. I flinched but he touched my shoulder reassuringly. "What are you do jumpy about?," he asked. Where should I start?? "Everything...," I blurted out.

We walked out of the manor and the whole time Calcifer was staring at me..analyzing me. I stopped walking and looked at the ground. I'm so frustrated, tired, and terrified. I feel alone again..and like I'm spiraling down just like after Mitzy died. Do..I want to die?? Calcifer grabbed my forearm arm tightly and pulled me to him. My eyes shot straight up and into his gaze. "Stop thinking..," he replied sharply. His words cut deep like a sharp blade and I snapped. I yanked to pull my arm from him it too two arm flails and he let go. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH!!," I shouted at him. "AND..AND EVEN IF YOU DID YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE!!" He stood and stared at me his expression unchanged. Still cold and emotionless his jaw tensed up. I don't care if I was angering him. "I DON'T.. I HATE THIS!!," I shouted at him. I did hate it. I want to be normal. Calcifer went to grab me again and I smacked his hand away from me and fell down but I got back up. "Leave me alone..all of you..all of you stupid freaks," I replied and pushed past him only to have him grab a hold of me again this time very roughly. He pushed me into his car and scowled at me. The look was calm but gave off insanity and anger vibes. "I don't care..you're absolutely right..," he said. "But..you will not become something I would have to kill. I wouldn't be able to.." He paused to collect himself because he was starting to tremble a little. "...You won't become something such as that. I wouldn't allow it," he answered as if he were answering a statement he had told himself. He moved to sit up, "Get in the car." I looked at him unsure of what to do or what to feel. I sat in the passenger side and he got in too. He took off down the street and throughout the entire time I was ignoring him. The issue still stood. I will bring it up again later. When he brought me home we sat in the car for a moment and I rubbed over ny right eyebrow. Calcifer glanced over at me his eyes narrowed. "Stop being such a crybaby," he said. I got out of the car and he did too. He stood in front of me and folded his arms, "Liam..." I tried to move past him and he stood in front of me still. "Liam..," he said his tone was calm and condescending. I glared at him, "What..?" I tapped my foot a little getting more annoyed by the minute. He smirked slightly, "You're wrong..partially.." I looked up at him and my eyebrows furrowed. "I am..starting to care," he answered. His eyes monitored my expression analyzing me. I rolled my eyes, "Calcifer..you are a jerk. And a selfish one at that. You're trying to use my shitty situation as an excuse to-- A-AHHH!!" A ringing noise in my ear made me got nuts. I covered both of my ears. Calcifer glared at who it was doing it. It was that guy..who kidnapped me off of campus grounds. The one who had a past thing with Calcifer... It was him.. Daniel. He stopped whistling with his fingers and walked standing in the middle of the street. He tilted his head slightly then motioned for me to walk to him. I looked up at Calcifer then at him, "U-Um..what are you doing here?" He rubbed the back of his neck then smirked at Calcifer then looked at me. "Do you not remember what I said at that shitty Light Fae party??," he boomed. He motioned his fingers toward me, "Come here little wolf. I have stuff for you to do."

==============================
Hiya~ guyz. I wanted to let you know that my btw and permanent cover is a picture of Liam and how I picture him. I will load a picture of Calcifer soon. Daniel the wolf guy is the posted up as well as Emuila. Also please check out my finished book WOLF SOUL its a boyxboy book as well. The cover is a picture of Sebastian one of the main characters. I will post a picture of Urie there soon as I can. But thanks for reading please continue to support me~~~~