Chapter 18

Renee's POV
1 day before the party

I was at work, waiting tables like normal when Abby walked in with man about my age with red hair. Once they were seated I waited one minute before walking over there. "Ello Abby it's nice to see you again and you are sir, "My name is Max, you must be Renee, Abby has told me a lot about you" the man named Max said, I smiled at him and took their drink orders then left.

As I went to go get their drinks I thought for a minute if her could be him, my old friend. Realizing it was absolutely stupid I shook the thought out of my head and brought then their drinks.

~~~~~~~~
Max's POV

"I'll be back I need to go to the bathroom real quick", Abby said as she was getting up, I nodded as she left. About one minute later the waitress Renee came back with our drinks. As she laid out our drinks I needed to ask her a question that was in the back of my head. "So Renee I have a question for you." "Yes? " She replied smiling. "What is your last name?" I ask wondering if she was my Renee, "My last name is Manciel", and with that my heart broke a little realizing it's not her. "Oh thank you, I just wanted to know." She nodded and left again probably going to wait till Abby got back and she could take our orders.

When Abby came back, not even 10 seconds later Renee came back to take our orders. "Are you guys ready to order" She ask in a kind tone. "Can you get a number 3 please" I replied, "how would you like your eggs" "Scrambled please" " wheat or rye" "wheat please" She nodded then looked at Abby "I'll take my regular", once again she nodded, then she collected our menus then she left."So how long has she been a waiter here", I asked Abby "She's been down here since she was 19 so for about 3 years or so" Abby said while drinking her lemonade, "Damn so this is normal for her?" I asked, "What do you mean" (when you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no) "I mean people Giving her looks as she walks by them", "Yeah she's used to it she almost broke a guy's neck because she slapped her ass", "Damn", " I know right , I was there when it happened".

After about 30 minutes later Renee came back with our food, Abby had a plate of 4 pancakes with wiped cream on top and bacon on the side. She then put down my food which was Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash Browns and my toast with jam and butter. Then she set down some napkins and asked if we needed anything else.
"No were fine " Abby said then Renee left to the next table, And me I took a glance at her from behind and I got to admit, she has a nice ass

-------------'

Hehehehe so I'm sorry if this is not how Max would act but this is a Fanfiction so it doesn't really matter , just know this is just my imagination and not how he would act in real life. So yeah. ~Chihiro