Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}

Start from the beginning

You bite your lip, and for a dreadful two seconds you stand there silently.

"Can I have a hug?" You blurt out, rather awkwardly.

Dan laughs. "Of course!"

"You didn't have to ask!" Phil laughs as he wraps his arms around you.

A million thoughts swarm your brain during that five seconds of hug.

Ohmygoshohmygosh Phil Lester is actually hugging me ohmygod-Calm down, (Y/N). Stop being such a phangirl. But I can't help it! He smells nice. Shut up, (Y/N), that's weird. Is this hug lasting too long?

Phil pulls away, and you go to hug Dan.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. He's so tall. He smells nice too. I wonder what kind of cologne that is. They give such nice hugs.

"Can I have a picture too?" You joke. You know a picture comes with the meet and greet package.

"Hmm..." Phil taps his finger on his chin and pretends to think. "I don't know. What do you think, Dan?"

Dan playfully rolls his eyes. "I guess we have to..." He laughs. "I'm joking, I'm joking."

First, Dan and Phil lean in to take a selfie with your phone. Then the three of you pose for an official meet and greet picture.

"Thank you," you say afterwards. You try not to tear up. "Your videos never fail to put a smile on my face, even when I'm really sad."

Phil pulls you into another hug, which takes you by surprise. "You're so so welcome, (Y/N). And don't be sad!"

You smile so wide your face hurts.

"Don't worry. After this, I'll never be sad again."

*~*~*~*

You trudge through the hotel you're staying in. You're tired from staying up so late but still buzzing from the excitement of Vidcon.

You had an amazing time. After the meet and greet, you saw Dan and Phil on a couple of panels. You also passed them a few times, just walking around. Maybe it was just your imagination, but you thought you caught Phil looking especially at you.

Of course you saw other YouTubers, but no one quite stuck with you like Dan and Phil. You sigh. You can't help but feel a mixture disappointment and sadness knowing that you'll never see them again.

You close your eyes and yawn as you turn the corner to go to the elevators. It's well past midnight. You didn't stay at the convention that late, but you did go out with a few girls afterwards.

You open your eyes just in time to run into someone.

"Oh!" You exclaim. "I'm sorry-!" You look up in shock at the person you bumped into.

"(Y/N)?"

It's Phil!

"Y-You remember me?" You ask, stepping back. Your heart returns to a normal pace once you're not literally falling into Phil.

"Of course!" Phil smiles. "We try to remember everyone, but-"

"Hey, it's the girl that ran into Phil!"

You turn around and see Dan walking up.

Oh my God. I'm literally in the same hotel as Dan and Phil.

"(Y/N), right?" He laughs.

You nod, surprised that they would remember you.

"Great seeing you again. Did you enjoy Vidcon?" He asks.

"Y-yeah. It was great," you reply. You can tell Dan is making small talk, and you don't blame him. You would be awkward too if you ran into a fan that was a tad drunk from going out with friends.

"See you around, yeah?" Dan presses the elevator button.

"Yeah," you say, trying to hide the sadness in your voice. You know right well you'll never see them again.

Dan steps in the elevator when the doors open, but Phil stays put.

"You coming Phil?" Dan asks.

"Give me a second." Phil waves him off and looks at you.

"So...hey..."

"H-Hey," you stutter. You have to remind yourself that you're actually the same age as Phil, and not just some preteen fan.

"I..." Phil rubs the back of his neck nervously and looks down. "Was thinking...do you want to hang out? Tomorrow? Before we..." He glances back at Dan, who looks shocked. "Have to go?"

Your eyes widen. Are you dreaming? Is Phil asking you out?

"I-I'd love to!" You smile.

"Great," Phil smiles back. "Maybe we could talk in the lobby in the morning?"

"Yeah!"

Phil smiles, then steps into the elevator.

"Are you going up?" He asks.

You nod and quickly step inside the elevator. In just a few moments, the doors open on your floor.

"See you tomorrow, (Y/N)," Phil waves as you step off.

"See you tomorrow," you smile. You turn to go to your room.

"Did you just ask her out?" You hear Dan whisper as the elevator doors start to close.

"I think I did!"

"Oh my God Phil, I can't believe it!" Dan laughs. "Nice job mate!"

fin

Again, this was requested by abbypaz172 . Hope you liked it!