0.1

We're so fucking adaptable, controvertible, ducking and weaving from the truth
If it adds weight to the content of our pockets
We'll sit and stagnate with banks and use rockets
To oversee that it's our bottom line that gets carried to the high seas
Well, Quelle fucking surprise

Waking up to my sisters and brothers running around the house playing was always a typical morning in the Heyman house.

Yes, if you were guessing, my father is Paul Heyman. I grew up with my dad, and my mom had visitation rights.

They got divorced when I was around seven, and my mom filed. Dad and I were devastated, but we had each other. Then, he met my step-mom, and the rest was history.

I flipped the covers over and checked my phone. I had at least forty-seven messages, all from the girls, including the boys' Dean and Seth.

I texted them all back which took at least ten seconds because I did a group message. I walked into my bathroom and took a nice hot shower. I got dressed. I slipped on my aviators and grabbed my phone and car keys.

It was six in the morning, and dad kissed my younger half-siblings goodbye. I hugged them goodbye and my stepmom as well.

"You ready?" asked my dad.

"Yeah, ready as I'll ever be," I replied.

Dad started driving for a while and then pulled into the hospital's parking garage.

Dad decided to wait for me in the car because he had a crucial call to make, so I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the vehicle.

I shut the door and opened the door to the hospital. I entered the hospital. I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button to go up. Then, I heard a ding, and the elevator doors opened up, and I got in.

I pushed the third-floor button, and the door closed.

I finally made it on the third floor and headed to the office. I signed myself in and prayed to God everything was fine. I was like gripping my phone hard.

"Nicole Heyman," called the nurse.

I got up and followed the nurse. I got put into exam room six, and another doctor walked in.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Heyman," She told me

"I'm Nicole; I usually see Dr.Peters?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll be filling in for her while she's on her honeymoon. Anyway, um, I'm Dr. Alver." She said.

"Can you slide down a little bit, please? Um, did you bring anyone with you? Here? All done. You should get your results in two weeks." She added.

"That's it," I said, confused.

"Good luck, and again, And I hope that everything turns out okay for you." She said.

"Thanks," I told her.

That was fucking weird. I walked out of the doctor's office and got into the elevator. I made it out of the hospital, and when I got to the car, I almost wanted to go back inside. There's stood one of the cockiest people I've ever met, Brock fucking Lesnar.

"Hey sweetie, you're done already?" Dad asked while Brock stared at me.

"Yeah, just a quick check-up, so what's going on here?" I asked.

"Oh, Brock's place is under reconstruction, so he's staying with us, so I told him to meet us here." He replied.

"Couldn't he stay at a hotel?" I asked.

Brock didn't say anything but stare at me and smirk.

Asshole.

"Nicole, he's family, so no. Now get in the car. We've places to be and people to see." He replied, getting back in the car.

Brock and I in the same house for months is going to be hell.