Prologue Part I

Gumi's P.O.V

"Thank you guys so much that you came here awesome audiences!" As I sang the last song to my fans and waved at them. I ran back to the backstage and drank a carrot juice and texted IA, "I'm coming back to Japan and I have a surprise for you."

I put my drink down and headed to my dresser room. I sigh and open the door, revealing Miku and Luka making out.

"Why are you two in my room and making out?" I facepalm.

Miku pushed Luka on the ground and blushed, "Well um my room is kinda messy and Luka hates messing room so we went to your room instead."

Luka groaned and stood up cleaning invisible dust on her clothes, "Sorry Gumi it's my fault anyway."

I sigh again and sat on the chair next to Miku. I looked at her phone seeing no text from IA.

"Whatcha doin Gumi? Sexting with IA?" Miku wiggles her brows.

"Idiot don't say to Gumi." Luka said as she slapped Miku behind her head.

I chuckle a little and nodded her head no, "I just missed IA that's all. I mean we've been touring since June and now it's December, all IA have is yaoi mangas that I bought before I left tour. We text, calls, FaceTime but it's not the same. I truly miss her."

Miku awed and gave her best friend a hug, "Don't worry Gumi I'm sure she's missed you a lot as you miss her, right Luka?"

Luka nodded and pat Gumi, "I agree with this Idiot here."

Miku looked a Luka pouted, "Hey I'm not a idiot, take that back!"

Luka took out her tongue, "Nope."

Miku thought and had an evil plan, "Well if you say so~" Miku walked out the door and close. Luka gave a confused look and I giggle.

"What do you think Miku would do?"

"I don't know, but it must be pure evil. I have to go Gumi hope you feel better!" Luka ran towards the door and left.

My phone vibrates and my heart was pounding.

"I have something to tell you but won't say it on text I prefer telling you face to face."

"Hmm that's weird I never knew IA could be serious." I thought to myself and reply back, "I hope it's not too serious lol."

She didn't reply back. I put my phone to charge and change my costume for the song matryoshka. As I adjust my hoodie I heard a scream.

"Miku, oh you're in big trouble!!!!"

Shaking my head smiling, "Oh Miku, you better hide."

After finishing Matryoshka I went to the hotel I stayed at and went to my room. I started to pack my clothes as I heard my phone vibrates.

"It is serious."

I gulped and reply, "How serious?"

She texted fast, "10/10 serious. I got to go bye."

"She didn't even say I love you. We always say love you to each other I guess it is serious." I looked at the picture of us, laughing as my face is cover of cake frosting. I smile at the picture and sat on the end of the bed. The door open and closes as Meiko came in.

"Gumi what's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing don't worry." I faked smile.

"You know I'm not stupid right? I can help you, I'm the mom after all." Meiko said as she sat down next to Me.

"It's about IA. She acting weird like she's actually being serious now. I never seen her being serious before. I'm actually kinda scared Meiko. I don't know what do to." I let my tears finally drop and cover my face with my hands.

Meiko gave me a comfortable hug and smooth my back, "Oh sweetie I'm sorry to hear that, I'm not 100% sure, but she's not breaking up with you. Look at you two, you guys have been together also a year now."

I sniffed, "Also I have something for her too." I took it out of my pocket and show Meiko a box, "I'm going to propose her."

Meiko gasp, "Oh my, Gumi are you sure? I mean I do support you guys, but aren't you going a little bit too fast?"

"Meiko I love her from the moon and back. I'm ready to married her and calling her my wife." Meiko looked at me and smile, "now I called that true love. I wish Katio can be like you sometimes."

I laugh a little, "Kaito is sweet in his own way. Maybe if Katio propose to you can I be your bridesmaid?" Meiko shook her head smiling, "Maybe if I can be your bridesmaid."

I smile at Meiko, "Then I guess it's a deal then." I stand up and folded my clothes, "Better be packing Meiko I heard that master said we've leaving early in the morning."

Meiko snickers, "And they say I'm the mom." I rolled my eyes playful and putting my clothes inside my luggage. I change my clothes once again and wore the shirt that I stole from IA, and put in some short. I jumped on the bed behind my back and place the covers over me, Goodnight Meiko."

"Goodnight Gumi."

(sorry if there are some grammar mistakes, English isn't my special apparently :/ I hope you enjoy the story however. voting and comments could help a lot! (ω))