"I think she'll be great. She loves them."

"True," he said.

Then we got to the front of the line and we each got coffee and a coffee cake to share. We sat at a table and downed our stuff. I said, "There's like 10 minutes until we have to board the plane."

"We should head over there and wait then."

I nodded. He said, "We'll be on the plane for 5 hours to New York then 8 more to Paris."

I groaned, "That's a lot of time in the air."

"But it's worth it, my love."

I nodded. "True."

He stood up and took my hand. I stood up and we walked to our gate and found a place to sit. I saw him yawn. I said, "I'm guessing we'll nap on the plane to New York?"

He nodded. "Probably for half of the flight."

I took out my phone and said, "Smile, love."

He smiled, as did I, as I took a picture of us. I put it through the instagram app and tweeted it: This man's smile gets me through the day. :)

He then looked at his phone. He said, "You're on a twitter roll today."

I laughed. Then we got called to board the plane. We got up and walked to the guy collecting the tickets. He took the end off of our tickets and we walked onto the plane. We found our spot and he gave me the window seat. He sat next to me and we sat waiting for the plane to take off, but it took awhile to get everyone else on. The seat next to CC ended up being empty.

Then the pilot told us to buckle up, turn off cell phones and all other electronics before we take off. He went over safety rules and so forth then it was time to take off.

Once we were in the air for almost an hour, my eyes closed and my head rested on CC's shoulder.

Then I opened my eyes later to CC still asleep. I looked at the TV on the back of the chair and looked at the map on where we were. We were almost to New York. An hour left in the flight.

I looked up to see if we were able to get up. And we could. I got up, squeezed past CC, and waited for the person in the bathroom. Once the guy was out, he smiled at me and walked slowly back to his seat, looking back at me every now and then. I went into the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hands and came back out.

I walked back to my seat and squeezed past CC again. Once I sat back down again, his eyes slowly opened. He stretched and said, "Where are we?"

"Well we're an hour away from landing in New York."

"Yay. My butt hurts."

"Stand up."

"Can we?"

"Yeah," I said.

He stood up and stretched. Then he sat back down and sighed. "Much better."

I chuckled. He smiled and turned to me. I gestured for him to come closer and he did. He whispered, "What?"

I smiled and barely touched his lips with mine until the lady giving out drinks asked us if we wanted anything. I said, "Um, water please."

"Same," CC said.

"Okay. I'll be right back out with those."

"Alright," I muttered. I looked out the window and sighed. He rubbed my arm and said, "She's probably having a lot of fun with Andy and October. They'll keep her busy."

I nodded. Then the lady was back out with our water bottles. She handed them to us and walked away again. I took a sip of mine and put it back in my purse.