We finished and went to Carolyn's room where Carolyn was in her pajamas, playing with her Toy Story toys. We played with her until it was time for her to go to bed and I gave her a kiss and hug goodbye, since we leave early in the morning for our flight. CC came in, gave her a kiss and hug, then she was in her crib. We left the room and gave Andy and October a tight hug so we can get to bed early.

We got ready for bed, set the alarm on our phones, and went to sleep for the 7 hours of sleep we had.

_____

The alarm went off at 4AM, both of ours a buzzing noise. I slowly opened my eyes and turned off the alarm. I poked CC, who was trying to sleep some more, and he woke up. He said, "Already?"

I nodded and he groaned and got up. I got up as well and we both got ready. I got into my airplane outfit, my most comfortable pair of jeans and my ADTR shirt I cut into a slightly cropped tanktop and my vans that were easy to slide off and back on. He was in black jeans and a Misfits t-shirt and his black converse. I put on a bit of black eyeliner, chapstick, and put my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my carry-on/purse and suitcase and waited for CC to be done.

We were so silent in the early mornings... It didn't bother me, since we spend a lot of time together as it is, but it was weird. He came out, grabbed his suitcase, and said, "Alright. Let's go."

We called a taxi to be here at 5 and it was here, waiting outside. We put our bags in, got in the back seat, and drove away. I looked at the house as it disappeared and rested my head on CC's shoulder. He kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We got to the airport in no time. The taxi guy dropped us off and CC paid him. We got our stuff out and he drove off.

CC held my hand as we were going in. We went to baggage claim, put our suitcases on the belt, and got our tickets. We headed to security and waited in a long line. As we waited, CC wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close.

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and said, "I love you."

"I love you too. I can't wait for you to see Paris."

"Same here. It will be amazing. The city of love."

He wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled. He winked and said, "Who knows what will happen in Paris with us two in it."

"Amazing things. I have that feeling. So does October."

He said, "Huh?"

I shrugged and we moved foward in line and got to the front. He checked our passports and tickets and moved us foward. We took off our shoes and I put my purse and our phones in the box to go through the x-ray tunnel thing. We walked through with no problem and put our shoes back on.

He held his hand out to me and I took it. I grabbed my purse and we walked off to where our gate is. We have an hour until the gate opens for us to board our flight. I said, "Are you hungry for breakfast?"

He nodded and said, "I have to pee first though."

"Why didn't you go before we left?" I asked.

He shrugged and mumbled, "I didn't feel like it."

I chuckled and said, "Go. It's not my decision to if you need to pee or not."

He laughed and walked to the bathroom. I waited for him, then took out my phone and tweeted: Made it to the airport. Missing our baby girl already. :( Paris will be amazing with my love.<3 Yep, very very late honeymoon. ;)

Then he came out and said, "Let's go get breakfast. I'm starving."

"Alright." He took my hand and we walked over to the Starbucks cafe. While we waited, he took his phone out of my purse and tweeted also. He held my waist and said, "How do you think Carolyn will be with Andy and October?"